Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Farewell heroes .... Farewell my dear sanity .....

OT : Why is it hard to use search to find Identical threads?

Some1 close!

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Seems i went braindead for a little and wrote "right" instead of "write" by the way.

Leesa what makes you think that i would even remotely care about your opinion or even more about spending my time to explain to you how retarded this concept is?
    Don't you just love when people are completely up themselves?
    OT: I would advise against these, because when people finish all the content, they'll want more. So they'll have to go to the next xpacs server and level an alt or realm xfer. But to xfer realms is a paid service! So then they'll QQ about it, until finally everyones on a cata server and the old ones become obsolete.
    I know people will have arguments against this, and unlike the person I quoted, I fully respect your opinion and may even be turned by your arguments.

Only if you are going to backport 4000 revisions into vanilla client and server...

I wish that we could go back to the 80s and 90s... in my mind they were better times...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've said this in the past and ill say it again

go play on a private server
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Debated and debated over and over and Blizzard has said no, over and over.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Not going to happen. Blizz love selling us these expansions. really that's what it is about despite what ever shit excuse they may tell us.

also to anyone who says Blizzard can't do it. if a private server can really you don't think that Blizzard can, really?
    Last edited by mmocd12b76f7bc; 2011-04-27 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Adding

Deleted
    What if Blizzard made me 16 years old again. That would be so awesome. I would play all day WoW and not care about anything else. Blizzard put me in ur timemachine so I can experience that wonderfull time again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
    Because you cared enough to reply.

So please, enlightened one. Excuse yourself from the <10 IQ club, and give the 100 reasons.

(P.s. I know it's a stupid idea, I just think the way you answered was just as retarded)
    Boub can i have [exaggeration][/exaggeration] tags?
    And maybe [sarcasm][/sarcasm]?
    It seems the only way to communicate in here, its by adding emoticons and tags to your words cause people are too dumb to see anything beside the words.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciah View Post
    Blizz has stated repeatedly they won't do this. Not like that has ever stopped them from totally going back on their word ("we will never let you make characters of both factions on the same PvP server") but at least you know the official stance.

There are plenty of private servers that are locked to a specific expansion or patch. Look for them.
    I don't think Blizz will change their position on this until they go purely into maintenance mode, of course that's just speculation.

You can definitely look at private servers for now.

I feel blizz isn't worried about less than one percent of people that really want an older server, the amount of complaints they will get from other people would be too high. Imagine someone rolls on this server by mistake, and so now they want free transfers to "real" servers. Or they report bugs that they can't create a Draenei. Or that warrior rage generation is too slow (it was different in vanilla), etc, etc, etc. it's just too big of a support nightmare.
    I think that's also why blizz is looking the other way with private servers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Boub can i have [exaggeration][/exaggeration] tags?
    And maybe [sarcasm][/sarcasm]?
    It seems the only way to communicate in here, its by adding emoticons and tags to your words cause people are too dumb to see anything beside the words.
    You're stupid. You make a counter-argument in an attempt to seem intellectually superior "Hurr you must be like clincally retarded to like this idea huehuehuehuehue" Yet, the only thing it reeks of is self-loathing and a desire for peer acknowledgement.

Enjoy <3

15+ Year Old Account
    We get one of these threads alot.. All it does is lead to trolling. Blizzard said it won't happen.

[locked]