Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Menfoldras View Post
    get grid, use mouse over macros, keep ur tank hotted you're pro now
    Wow, how informative and constructive. I'll be sure to up my "pro" skills with your tips.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Dude babylon... snarky much? First there are plenty of addons out there that give minimal explanation of how exactly to get the to do what you want them to do, and many have awful interfaces for changing options. Yes picking an addon is a personal matter but there really is nothing at all wrong with asking other people what they find works for them.

Pretty sure Kikkie wasn't asking for an addon to move him from the fire just a way to help him notice it more (on that note Kikkie try DeadlyBoss Mods or Bigwigs). It's a common problem for people (especially people new to healing) to focus so much on everyone else that they forget about themselves.

Also.. if you had read more than one of Kikkie's posts you would have seen that he was clearly talking about in heroics not in raids and the guides are of limited help there because honestly some of the advise just doesn't translate well. Take a deep breath, it will be ok...

Kikkie- you look like you should be able to handle healing heroics. A big part of healing is having the ability to know which spell to use when and for what situation and a lot of that just comes with practice and learning your spells really well.
    Thanks for the answer. Indeed concerning healbot I only found a recent version in german. But my german is very bad. But I try to figure it out how it works. Will cost me wipes and practices, but I always say it at the start of the dunguon, that I am far from a Pro. Most of the time they understand it. If anyone got a good link on a tutorial version of healbot (a recent version) or another addon, please mention it so I can read it. I really don't try to get something on a plate, I like to figure it out myself. To bad I am not so quick in understanding things like most of the healers, but I think with a lot of reading, watching youtube and practicing I'll improve my gamestyle. I also adapted yesterday my talent tree and enchants, gems like some forum members told me to do, thanks for that

Kikkie