Tidy Plates (4.1 Help!)

Since the patch, I have gone through and updated my addons everything seems to work just about perfectly, other than Tidy Plates

Before the patch, I had the health bars showing and looking smooth, since the patch all i get is a name, nothing else...

Any ideas people? Ive tried a few different things, but it doesnt seem to change much... I can grab a few screenshots if its needed

Thanks!

Edit: Gah, being braindead... Ignore me, delete this please!
    Last edited by Toasted; 2011-04-27 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Fail

Deleted
    I am assuming the solution is painfully obvious, and as such I must admit that I feel rather silly asking, but how exactly did you fix it?

My Tidyplates are quite botched, and spout a variety of LUA error messages every time I enter combat. I fear it may impact my performance as a tank, and the standard plates are just so.. ugly.

So again, in an desperate effort not to be forced to switch plate addon, how on earth did you fix it?

It was a strange combination of turning off the "Hub" part of the addon, just dont load it in. It then says that there is no theme to be used.
    You can select Graphite as a theme but as soon as you open the options again, it is unselected.
    I then reloaded the hub part of the addon, and selected the Damage part of the color scheme I use, and hey presto things were back to normal

Thats what fixed it for me, I hope it works for you! Get back to me

Toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Toasted View Post
    Edit: Gah, being braindead... Ignore me, delete this please!
    No no, don't delete the thread It is nice to find threads on a problem once you have them - who knows people might be just as "braindead" and need the same solution

Deleted

hub??

can you please explaine so a blond can understand it?

~Itgar

The only problem i had with tidy plates when updating to 4.1 was the fact that the themes were named differently, so there was simply a non existing plate theme configured to be used. changing to the new name and restarting did the trick for me.

I've also had to play around with Tidy Plates since patch, but I haven't found the answer to this yet. I use them mostly on my fire mage and before TP had debuffs show up above the health bar. Since patch, those are gone (even after choosing the theme again) and I can't figure out where to enable them again in options. Is this still a feature of TP? Anyone have the same issue or know how to fix?

I am also having issues since the 4.1 patch.

The only way I can get health bars to show up is if I use "Graphite" as my SECONDARY theme. Even through tolerating that, I can't find/don't seem to have the same editing type options that I did prior to 4.1.

I've got tidy and threat plates loaded and I've reinstalled them and even tried the unselecting HUB trick during loading. Still can't seem to edit and control the settings how I should be able to.