How to improve your WoW.

Hi guys, I'm here to help you become a better player.

One reason why most people aren't very good at pve/pvp is because they aren't "one" with their character.

No I'm not trying to be funny either, it's true.

I was playing with a RL friend the other day and he's not the greatest, but hes a good listener and learns fast. So we're doing heroics and I just looked at how he was playing... it was like he was watching everything that was happening on screen and still paying way to much attention to his rotation and abilities while trying to watch out for stuff on the ground... he almost kept cycling thru everything like "rotation, check, no adds/raid healthy/no ooms, check, not standng in fire, check". I do this in a way but his was so obvious and slow motion I noticed just by sitting next to him playing lmao... started cracking up in his face before I could explain.

When I play, my character is me. I think it, it happens (in game). I don't even pay attention to rotation because I'm not gonna screw it up... when something procs I don't even look at it... use your periphiralspsphpshp... I just barely see a glow and boom its hit.

Because of this, when I pve or pvp, and surprising things happen on this battlefield, I can give all my attention to it and pwn the competition.

TL;DR I am very bored in game with low fps and keep freezing when someone pulls in za/zg

Deleted
    You, as opposed to your friend, have built a routine through experience and you can react to situations correctly. Like a trained soldier, you know your procedures by heart and in a fight you don't need to think and concentrate so much to do the things you need to do, whilst your friend is a greenhorn that just started training!

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizards Hat View Post
    You, as opposed to your friend, have built a routine through experience and you can react to situations correctly. Like a trained soldier, you know your procedures by heart and in a fight you don't need to think and concentrate so much to do the things you need to do, whilst your friend is a greenhorn that just started training!
    Indeed, this happens with every game. Most obvious is with RTS games like Starcraft 2.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizards Hat View Post
    I lol'd

Yea I know, thats what made it so funny to me... i seriously cracked up in his face... the thing is HES the one that got me into WoW... He started a week before I did back in vanilla because I was SUPPOSE to be done with MMO's after FFXI

*edit*

I should also add that this was my overweight comedian friend (everyone has one of those) so it just made the whole shit even more funny... hes one of those guys that whatever he does, whatever happens to him or around him... its just fucking funny because he was involved.