Deleted

New Badge Loot??

Hi,

I somehow thought to have read that Blizzard wanted to add new badge loot in 4.1, not as good as epic 359 loot but better than the current 346. Now I'm a bit confused to see the same old gear on the vendors.
    Is this still coming or have I misread something?

I deliberately stopped running heroics when I had bought the most decisive upgrades and was Justice Points capped because I thought it would be easier to just get the gear to meet the Zandalari-Req when the patch hits - and now I'm stuck with an average ilvl that is just a little too low.... argh.

Has anyone more information on this subject he/she would like to share?

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    New raid tier= new gear from vendors. Basically, you can buy new gear with your points in patch 4.2, which is when the next tier is released.

On another note, why not always strive for upgrades, regardless of future possibilities? o.O
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    New raid tier= new gear from vendors. Basically, you can buy new gear with your points in patch 4.2, which is when the next tier is released.

On another note, why not always strive for upgrades, regardless of future possibilities? o.O
    Thanks for your reply! And to your question: It was just a matter of time management

Quote Originally Posted by harrior View Post
    I deliberately stopped running heroics when I had bought the most decisive upgrades and was Justice Points capped because I thought it would be easier to just get the gear to meet the Zandalari-Req when the patch hits - and now I'm stuck with an average ilvl that is just a little too low.... argh.
    I think you forgot about rep rewards from the cata factions. I had all upgrades from the justice point vendor and all upgrades from the cata factions and was easily over the ilevel requirement for the Zandalari heroics. Sorry you didn't prepare well enough? And yes, patch 4.2 should change valor points/items down to justice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineras View Post
    Sorry you didn't prepare well enough?
    That's true, but I don't regret it too much (yet)
    Thanks for your replies, looks like i have to get some rep gear first.