Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Trump is a crook. I would not trust him to walk my dog in fear he might steal it.

Deleted
    He surely must have had the birth certificate checked before he became president?..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Yeah I think it is horrible he has to prove he is an us citizen now, after becoming president they now are questioning this?WTH?
    there have been people questioning this from way before he was a senator, let alone this sorry excuse of a pres... there were just too many mindfucked masses that wouldnt listen

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Botji View Post
    Any confirmation on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dacu View Post
    His brother told him man, all the confirmation you need.
    http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2006/1009/056a.html

For clarification. I hate the guy. Trump can go into his tower and jump off it for all I care.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2011-04-27 at 06:16 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaladhrun View Post
    Tell me: what have perceptions got to do with underlying economic reality?
    It means people are spending money. People spending money increasing, means more people can afford to spend money. You don't have to listen to me either, it was on ap Monday. Just read that and ignore me, I'm just a random poster on a messaging board.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhaneole View Post
    i dont believe he was born in HI, b/c im from HI... I know what our birth certificates look like... if they were gonna pull a hoax like that at least use the right form... shows not only how stupid he is, but also how stupid he believes us as a nation to be...
    LMAO.. Because birth certificates from 1961 may not change over time? Just because YOUR birth certificate may look slightly different doesn't mean a damn thing.

The fact that the documents have been released, the Health Department director has VERIFIED them on a number of occasions, you can find his name on the list of babies born that day, AND his birth announcement was in the news paper, as was custom at the time. But let's ignore all of that just because YOUR birth certificate MIGHT look slightly different. What a joke.

---------- Post added 2011-04-27 at 01:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tenzing21 View Post
    Valdearg, shock surprise, neither myself, nor anyone else comes to you to ascertain what those who aren't you, think. You are simple, and race-baiting, as so many left-wingers do. 0bama is by any definition, white. I'm sorry that bothers you, and ofc you'll blow up again, call people names and just generally create facts on a whim to support your view; which is all good-n-plenty sugary happy happy number one fun time for you, I'm sure. But, to reiterate, you are not a source of info on the mind-set of the people who who didn't vote for 0bama.

~edit: Meh, I'm done. This is way off-topic, and the left-wingers are hurling slurs left and right, and generally being disagreeable.
    Oh, of COURSE! How could I not see it!! He's WHITE! Clearly, THAT is why Republicans have gone out of their way photoshopping him with watermelon, turning him into a tribal chief on protest signs, and telling him to go back to Kenya. It's all because he's WHITE!!

*sigh* What utter nonsense.

Edit: OH, I almost forgot! Clearly, Rush Limbaugh calls him "Barack the Magic Negro" because he's white. Right? Clearly, that's why. It's not because Rush is racist or anything..
    Last edited by Valdearg; 2011-04-27 at 06:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmakazie View Post

P.S and im only 17 years old, and i can see all the bullshit Glenn Beck is spewing. Are you smarter than a Muslim hating survivalist who builds a bunker in Wyoming? i am

You should read the Muslim holy bible sometime and see all the shit THAT spews.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2er View Post
    Trump's an ass. Loads of people complain about America being ruled by corporations. If that's the case, why on earth would people vote for a (lousy) buisnessman to run the country?
    Trump's looking at it like he looks at business. Maximize personal gain while bankrupting the business. It really wouldn't be wise to let him in on the "business" of the U.S. gov't.

Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    forbes.com/forbes/2006/1009/056a.html
    1984: Trump sues architecture critic of "Chicago Tribune," Paul Gapp, for $500 million for his negative article on world's-tallest-building plan.
    Stand up guy right there.
    1990: Trump hires Stephen Bollenbach to sort out debt problems, partly dismantle empire.
    Sounds like we should elect Stephen Bollenbach.
    2006: Melania Trump gives birth to son, Barron William. Trump says name is "pretentious--but I'm pretentious, so why shouldn't he be?
    Last edited by churchee; 2011-04-27 at 06:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i love how people dont even understand that even IF he was born somewhere else (which i really dont think he is) If his mother was a citizen that AUTOMATICALLY makes HIM a citizen
    Aren't i already a reincarnated Lich King minion? Lich King: HAHAHA I delight in the irony!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../eladox/simple

Sadly I'm not amazed that birthers are now claiming "clearly photoshopped" and other such allegations. I do agree he should have done this back when the allegations first came up since it's a simple open and shut case with the certificate in hand, but I just don't see why it matters to begin with.

Sigh, maybe it's radical of me, but I don't see what the point of being a natural born citizen matters to the PotUS.

Does being born in Germany to German citizens make a person lack the intelligence needed to be the President?

What if that person legally becomes a citizen of the United States, tells the country of his great ideas, gains the respect of the average citizen by declaring that both Republicans and Democrats alike are fools who have no idea what compromise means, and running as an Independent in an election, could easily gain enough votes to become President? Why is the only thing stopping said hypothetical person the fact that he is not a natural born citizen? He convinced the public to vote for him. What is so bad about him not being born in Texas or New Hampshire? Why does that make him unable to perform the duties expected of the President of the United States?

Trump is a shining example of a certain group of people who can't see the truth for what it is.

If Trump's really going to run for president, I can't wait for the time when he'll be required to release his financial records to the public. Including the ones stating he made deals with Moammar Ghaddafi, which he said in a statement was the "Best deal of his life". Dirty crook.
    Zhenji 90 Mistweaver
    Eonar US

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ww2freak07 View Post
    i love how people dont even understand that even IF he was born somewhere else (which i really dont think he is) If his mother was a citizen that AUTOMATICALLY makes HIM a citizen
    Wrong, the mother has to go through a bunch of paperwork before he turns 18 to make him a citizen, if she doesn't, he will never become a citizen. Know from first hand knowledge of getting NZ citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarasthura View Post
    Trump is a shining example of a certain group of people who can't see the truth for what it is.

If Trump's really going to run for president, I can't wait for the time when he'll be required to release his financial records to the public. Including the ones stating he made deals with Moammar Ghaddafi, which he said in a statement was the "Best deal of his life". Dirty crook.
    As far as the Ghaddafi thing goes, he has spoken about it when asked on several occasions. He always responds with "I screwed him and that's what the U.S. should do." There are so many degrees to how fucked up Donald Trump is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    It means people are spending money. People spending money increasing, means more people can afford to spend money. You don't have to listen to me either, it was on ap Monday. Just read that and ignore me, I'm just a random poster on a messaging board.
    If I print 2 trillion dollars and hand it out to my friends to spend, does that make everyone richer because when they spend it, others will get more money to spend and so forth?

(A: No)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Wrong, the mother has to go through a bunch of paperwork before he turns 18 to make him a citizen, if she doesn't, he will never become a citizen. Know from first hand knowledge of getting NZ citizenship.
    Because New Zealand law is the same as US law amirite?
    Aren't i already a reincarnated Lich King minion? Lich King: HAHAHA I delight in the irony!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../eladox/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ww2freak07 View Post
    Because New Zealand law is the same as US law amirite?
    Yes, actually.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacu View Post
    His brother told him man, all the confirmation you need.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchee View Post
    1984: Trump sues architecture critic of "Chicago Tribune," Paul Gapp, for $500 million for his negative article on world's-tallest-building plan.
    Stand up guy right there.
    1990: Trump hires Stephen Bollenbach to sort out debt problems, partly dismantle empire.
    Sounds like we should elect Stephen Bollenbach.
    2006: Melania Trump gives birth to son, Barron William. Trump says name is "pretentious--but I'm pretentious, so why shouldn't he be?
    Yeah, he is a total as*hat. Guy isn't fit to be running for president, he's a total nutjob. At least he's better than Palin.

---------- Post added 2011-04-27 at 06:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    New Zealand =/= The United States of America.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Diurdi View Post
    If I print 2 trillion dollars and hand it out to my friends to spend, does that make everyone richer because when they spend it, others will get more money to spend and so forth?

(A: No)
    He wasn't talking about PRINTING money. He was saying that the higher the perceived strength in the Economy (the Consumer Confidence index), the more people will be willing to spend money, because they will perceive that the Economy is getting stronger, therefore it's a safer bet to spend money, rather than sit on it until the Economy improves. This increased spending encourages business owners to hire and pay more to their employees, who, in turn spend that money elsewhere. The improving an Economy is not necessarily increasing the amount of money contained in it, but rather increasing the amount that money is moved around, encouraging the flow of money, especially from those who have a lot to those to have less, specifically through jobs.

Edit: Obviously, this is an incredibly simplified version that doesn't take everything into account, but the bottom line is that Consumer Confidence improves Consumer Spending which in turn creates jobs. This is all good for the Economy.
    Last edited by Valdearg; 2011-04-27 at 06:23 PM.