Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
... LastLast
  1. #21
    at least bill has SOME respect. beck on the other hand i sometimes wonder if he honestly and truly thinks the way he does or just does it as an act to scare stupid people into believing something false so he can sell his products like "food insurance." when i first saw he has a back-pack full of freeze dried food that lasts "a couple of weeks" during an apocalypse that is sure to come, i laughed my fucking ass off and asked my older brother who would buy that shit? i think it sold for like $10,000 usd as well. his description was, while your neighbor is starving and fighting for food, u and ur family will be enjoying a nice meal of beef stroganoff. isnt beck very religious as well? and in the bible doesnt it say love they neighbor? if so, then why the hell would u let them starve when u have food?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    Donald is probably in the long run mad about this because it's one less thing he can attack him over. And IMO I feel sorry for us in the US if that guy were to ever become president. I'm dumbfounded he's actually got such strong numbers for the republican party now.
    He will not win. All his opponent has to do is show how rich he is and how much the tax payer has payed for his fortune, through bankruptcies at least.

    I also find it somewhat ironic, that he is questioning the president on his birth certificate. When if he wins, our first lady will be Russian. Which would also not sit well with the voting public, with the zombification of McCarthy and his red harring.

  3. #23
    Donald Trump - the Uber Troll.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentsnipe1212 View Post
    isnt beck very religious as well? and in the bible doesnt it say love they neighbor? if so, then why the hell would u let them starve when u have food?
    He says god tells him all this stuff. Not really sure if that makes him religious or not though.

    And as for him going off the air, he is just losing his show on fox news. He will still have his radio talk show (which is crazier than his fox news show) and I am sure he will pop up on some other network.

  5. #25
    Bloodsail Admiral Sykol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,227
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    He managed to make a casino go bankrupt.

    a casino!
    A country is next!

  6. #26
    I think this was a mistake on the president's side. It does not help the country or the American people. It creates an environment, where inaction confirms conspiracy theories. Obama is a grave robber? Well, Jimbo, I have not heard him deny it, like that birther crap.

  7. #27
    Trump's an ass. Loads of people complain about America being ruled by corporations. If that's the case, why on earth would people vote for a (lousy) buisnessman to run the country?

  8. #28
    Donald Trump is the worst kind of scum in my opinion. I mean he Copyrighted "You're Fired" hold on have to go pay his Royalties. He wants to run for president? Yeah right because all the businessmen we have been putting in office are so great. /rolls eyes You think you have seen Reganomics imagine if that scum was in control.

    ---------- Post added 2011-04-27 at 03:07 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2er View Post
    Trump's an ass. Loads of people complain about America being ruled by corporations. If that's the case, why on earth would people vote for a (lousy) buisnessman to run the country?
    Yeah not even a good businessman a shotty one with a toupee.

  9. #29
    Glenn Beck is the best Z100 dj ever. It's selfish, but I want him to fail in everything he does, just so he can return to doing what he does best... The Z100 morning Zoo!!

  10. #30
    A one eyed, half deaf tree sloth would make a better president than Obama.

    Mod Warning: Please be more constructive with your posts. We do not like spammers and trolls.
    Last edited by Magekid; 2011-04-27 at 03:34 PM.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy2er View Post
    Trump's an ass. Loads of people complain about America being ruled by corporations. If that's the case, why on earth would people vote for a (lousy) buisnessman to run the country?
    Because in US, the ultimate goal is to be what Trump makes him self seem as being. Maybe with better hair, but keep the wife.

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    A one eyed, half deaf tree sloth would make a better president than Obama.
    I very much doubt that.
    Dont take me seriously except when I'm serious.

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    A one eyed, half deaf tree sloth would make a better president than Obama.
    an explanation would help support that statement :P

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    A one eyed, half deaf tree sloth would make a better president than Obama.
    But, a one eyed half deaf tree sloth, would make this country be for other, one eyed half deaf tree sloths, in this country. By simple math, there would be less creatures to benefit. So, I disagree on the basis of math. Math don't lie...

  15. #35
    Bloodsail Admiral Sykol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,227
    Quote Originally Posted by komi54 View Post
    I mean he Copyrighted "You're Fired"
    I'm way out of the loop on this stuff, but didn't he steal that quote from Vince McMahon or something? I seem to remember it being thrown around in wrestling years before the Apprentice, but maybe it's just one of those selective memory things. Not that it would've been trademarked before, because lol, but it doesn't give high hopes for his possible candidacy when his campaign will feature slews of Yes We Cans and I Like Ikes.

  16. #36
    Pit Lord Shamslam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Hickville, Indiana
    Posts
    2,313
    Sad part is this moron is the frontrunner right now for Republicans. I wouldn't vote for him because he is everything that is a stereotypical Republican. I really hope they realize soon they are going to throw away an incredibly easy victory in the White House if they keep him around. I mean really, he's filed multiple bankruptcies and is a rich, conceited prick...and there are people who would trust him to help the economy?

    On topic...It shows how sad this country has really gotten when there are millions of people who believed this whole time that Obama wasn't born a US citizen.
    Last edited by Shamslam; 2011-04-27 at 03:22 PM.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

  17. #37
    Dreadlord Enders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    943
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    Sad part is this moron is the frontrunner right now for Republicans. I wouldn't vote for him because he is everything that is a stereotypical Republican. I really hope they realize soon they are going to throw away an incredibly easy victory in the White House if they keep him around. I mean really, he's filed multiple bankruptcies and is a rich, conceited prick...and there are people who would trust him to help the economy?
    If it's him or Palin, I wouldn't call it an easy victory if the American public has any semblance of a head on their shoulders.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

  18. #38
    on the dailyshow last night they did a thing with wyatt cenac about the poll statistics, eventually coming to the conclusion that early poll statistics are basically always wrong and dont actually show any information. i forget why but its coming on in about an hour so ill watch it again and if it isnt explained by the time i watch it again ill explain why

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    Sad part is this moron is the frontrunner right now for Republicans. I wouldn't vote for him because he is everything that is a stereotypical Republican. I really hope they realize soon they are going to throw away an incredibly easy victory in the White House if they keep him around. I mean really, he's filed multiple bankruptcies and is a rich, conceited prick...and there are people who would trust him to help the economy?
    Well to be fair, the crop of people he is polling against are either unknown to most people or are known for the wrong reasons. I don't think most of these poles include Pailin, with highlights being Hucklebee and Romny. The previously mentioned one eyed half dead tree sloth would pole better than this crop of losers.

  20. #40
    The Insane Cattaclysmic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Århus
    Posts
    17,901
    i dont get why its such a big deal IF he was not born in the US... i understand it would be grounds for republicans to remove a democratically elected leader who beat them but other than that i dont see why u wouldnt be able to be president as long as you held citizenship for more than x year

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •