Anything to move my on screen positions?

I looked around but didn't see what i wanted, so I'm guessing it is not possible, but I thought I would ask.

Is there any add on that will change my character's on screen position?

I'd really like my feet closer to the bottom of the screen and to be able to see more what's in front of me and less of what's behind me.

Deleted
    You can try something:
    Code:
    /run WorldFrame:ClearAllPoints() WorldFrame:SetPoint("TOPLEFT") WorldFrame:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", 0, -100) WorldFrame:SetUserPlaced(true)
    Then increase/decrease the 100 as you see fit.

most people who want the 1st person view just zoom in till they are satisfied... I have never heard of an addon that changes most in part to limitations and in pve and pvp what is behind/around is too important

edit: fixed spelling

Quote Originally Posted by sobeit81 View Post
    most people who want the 1st person view just zoom in till they are satisfied... I have never heard of an addon that changes most in part to limitations and in pve and pvp what is behind/around is too important

edit: fixed spelling
    Thanks Tree, I will give it a try tonight.

No this is not for 1st person view, but rather zoomed out view. Instead of tune smack dab in the middle of my monitor, I want to move it to be about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom.