Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So far I've gotten:

Reins of the White Polar Bear
    Obsidian Hatchling
    and
    Shimmering Wyrmling

Shimmering Wyrmling (from Argent Tournament) and Snowshoe Rabbit both dropped for me.

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=69903#contains
    Should list pretty much all the confirmed ones.

Deleted
    Green proto here
    Nothing else after that >.<

Deleted
    I got a Giant Sewer Rat on my Tank Satchel, last night.

I got a Disgusting Oozeling.
    I treat forum trolls like the Black Knight in monty python. Idiots who don't know when to fall over and die. Despite me chopping up every bit of your terrible argument you still think you are right, but i get the satisfacion of kicking a limbless idiot where he deserves to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Black tabby cat in mine :3
    Quote Originally Posted by sivenom View Post
    That's like saying I can put my graphics card in my dog's skull and she'll see everything in HD tri-color sparkles. Are you really saying we can upload Rebecca Black intot heir system and scramble their defense turrets? Maybe smack on a Java RNG program and cause their weapons to self destruct. Tell you what aliens, come at me! I know C++!! /endrant

I received Reins of the Blue Drake in my bag yesterday.

Someone in my random today received a Cockroach.

Random is random? hehe

i gots teh white hawkstrider best part im a human prot war lol take that belfs

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can somebody clarify this for me. It only drops a mount or pet if the instance you were in had a chance at a mount or pet right? Aka I wouldn't be able to get rivendare's mount in a call to arms 85 heroic?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clouce View Post
    Can somebody clarify this for me. It only drops a mount or pet if the instance you were in had a chance at a mount or pet right? Aka I wouldn't be able to get rivendare's mount in a call to arms 85 heroic?
    I'm pretty sure its random and the instance you were in doesn't effect what drops
    Quote Originally Posted by sivenom View Post
    That's like saying I can put my graphics card in my dog's skull and she'll see everything in HD tri-color sparkles. Are you really saying we can upload Rebecca Black intot heir system and scramble their defense turrets? Maybe smack on a Java RNG program and cause their weapons to self destruct. Tell you what aliens, come at me! I know C++!! /endrant

I got a white moth (companion) on my druid!

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=20769 was in my first bag.

Ive seen Moth's, Kitties, and a Mini raptor. this is as a Orc Blood Death Knight BTW

Deleted
    any1 Know if there is any diffrence between ZA/ZG and the other heroics? That is in CtA point of view.

Always feels like im getting better stuff in za/zg rewards?: X

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    I'm pretty sure its random and the instance you were in doesn't effect what drops
    Iv had people tell me both now but none of them had in fact received anything, can anybody confirm they have in fact received a mount or a pet from the bag that was not originally from that instance but is from another instance? That post about the crusaders pets above makes me think you're right.

Deleted
    got an elwynn lamb