serious network problems on my computer

this has been going on for about a week now, and for every day it seems to get worse the network on my computer is at its lowest possible point. even playing on the 3g network would probably be better. every PC in my house has like 40mb/s in download speed while my PC is at like 0.7 Mb/s. I have checked for viruses and everything but nothing seems to work we have a fibre cable to get network, wich is supposed to be the absolute best way of getting an internet connection

Also my PC is the newest in my house(not that it probably matters), noone seems to have the same problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Wash View Post
    ... so, what was the warlock ninjaing from you?

Stupid Warrior: Soul shards, the f**king idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenx View Post
    3. If all WoW servers disappeared today and were permanently removed, what would your reaction be?

I would go on forums like this and enjoy the epic nerdrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    What windows version do you have? In windows 7 you can easily uninstall your networkcard and reinstall it.
    Did you try a speedtest in safe mode with networking enabled?
    Did you reset the router to factory settings?
    i have tried it all, nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Wash View Post
    ... so, what was the warlock ninjaing from you?

Stupid Warrior: Soul shards, the f**king idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by Brenx View Post
    3. If all WoW servers disappeared today and were permanently removed, what would your reaction be?

I would go on forums like this and enjoy the epic nerdrage.

Is it just your bandwidth or is it your latency as well? Go to speedtest.net and do a test there.

I would recommend following the instructions in the following thread:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...rom-keyloggers

Since it is a new PC, it could be a driver or configuration issue, but trying to get rid of malware never hurts.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely