Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Didnt they say we wouldnt have "wings" in this? Now I dont know much about the raid other than what the video showed and what they've said, but it looks like its a free roam area meaning you can take any boss on at any time besides ragnaros and I'm guessing the one before him.

I thought they said it was gonna be non-linear

Raggy in that shot has the worgen skeleton. Thank god it's not the night elf male one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Raggy in that shot has the worgen skeleton. Thank god it's not the night elf male one.
    Looks like another kil'jaeden skeleton to me

Quote Originally Posted by Enris View Post
    The only thing i could think at 1:02 of the raid video: Gohma!!!
    I realy hope they make those fire spiders tameable, they look so frigging cool!!
    Haha, that was exactly what I was thinking as well.

Oh! My! GOD! This is unmitigated badassery! First troll patch and now an awesome fire patch! I'm a happy gamer with jizz in my pants now! XD

Deleted
    everything so red.. my eyes hurt

Quote Originally Posted by aParadise View Post
    everything so red.. my eyes hurt
    Better than purple if you ask me

Deleted
    Well, that was fast.

Looks incredibly awesome though, might even consider raiding instead of doing homework again now!

Hope this is as good as Ulduar, I see some parallelisms here, so /crosses fingers.

4.2 should be the kick in the ass WoW needs (in a good sense the kick, of course)

Looks amazing!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enris View Post
    The only thing i could think at 1:02 of the raid video: Gohma!!!
    Armoured Arachnid Fire Queen!

nothing new move along.

more of the same daily Bull sh*t. as if tol borad isn't boring enough.

and another boring raid.

well lets wait and see how T12 will look like.

That spider scares the shit out of me.

How did Fandral Staghelm end up in the firelands again?

So... much... red and orange. I'm tired of this already.

Quote Originally Posted by Ionite View Post
    So... much... red and orange. I'm tired of this already.
    It's the FIRELANDS. What do you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by Iselian View Post
    Wait, out this soon? I knew they had intended to put it out right after 4.1, but this leads to some confusion.

1) If they put it out in a month, or even two, why not bundle it with 4.1's content and flood the playerbase with all sorts of new stuff to keep us busy for a long time?
    2) If they put it out in more than two months (what I was expecting) then these previews are just really early.
    3) Did they put out 4.1 to test balance changes, in preparation for further balancing of 4.2? Do they want to have balance juuuuuust right for Firelands? Is this Ulduar 2.0, but they want to avoid the raiding problems of Ulduar's timing?

4) Am I looking way too much into this? Most likely. Looks great though, from any perspective.
    There was a blue post a long time ago, went looking for it yesterday.. its on page 16 orso of this site... They put out 4.1 as Firelands was not ready and they did not want to hold back the content they felt was ready to be implemented. Thus, trying to introduce smaller patches more frequently than giant bundles on a larger time scale.

Right before Ragnaros, fight two Magmaws, at the same time!

Ohh very interesting, Ragnaros looks amazing without legs too, I'm just sad about Fandral, was hoping an original skin, T11 + Fire?

at 0:36 ret paly uses DS.... lol