Poll: What would you say about Portal 2?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question Portal 2 Impressions

How would you describe Portal 2?
    Did you like it more than the first one? Did you not? Why?
    Did you find it hard or easy?
    What changes would you make?

This was a triumph, im making a note here HUGE SUCCESS.
    I liked it more than the first one, Cave Johnson might be my favourite character ever.
    Pretty easy, one or two puzzles had me stuck for about 30 mins (Solved it in a really awkward way for a few of them)
    Probally make the game a big longer, more Cave.

Extremely, extremely funny and definately worth the wait.

I sort of wish the end song was half as good as the first one however...

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
    Extremely, extremely funny and definately worth the wait.

I sort of wish the end song was half as good as the first one however...
    Want you Gone was better than Still Alive imo. Plus it wont be as overused so its a win-win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Want you Gone was better than Still Alive imo. Plus it wont be as overused so its a win-win.
    i must agree with you that the song was btter, and thats because it was really funny...but it could be better

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, THROW AWAY THOSE LEMONS!!!!11
    GIT MAAAAAAAAAD

Is all I have to say

Cave should get his own management sim. I'd put all my money into the research and development of combustable lemons. That's a sure way to win the game!

Loving it! It's great fun and keeps you thinking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shireshireshireton, shireville, the shire
    I for one think I speak for all when I say that this game is he best game were ever going to see for a while, being so far the highest rated game of 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by perix View Post
    there are people that think war is like cod.
    That covers just about every twelve year old in America.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course it was funny and longer than portal 1. I liked it ALOT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Have yet to play the single player, and my friend and I just grinded about 4 hours on the co-op. One level had us stumped for about 30 minutes!
    Such a good game though, GlaDOS is a riot as always.

Loved it, the dark humor is awesome.

I was honestly feeling kind of meh about it. Then I got to the labs with Cave's recordings and I enjoyed myself immensely. Haven't had a chance to try co-op yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved the game, but I despise the fact that it has no replayability. They need to either keep patching more Co-op and/or add challenges. That is what broke it for me, I completed Single and Co-op, since then I havn't started the game.

The first I kept playing for a good month on and off due to the challenges.

But except that it lacks replayability it is better than the first, the comedy and the gameplay is awesome.

My impression of portal 2 is...

"We're in space"

I loved the game, Cave Johnson was epic!

I really liked it, but it was too short. The single player I had beat in about 6 hours. I was disapointed when I discovered there are no challenges...but these should be coming later as free DLC. In the meantime, I have nothing left to do but replay the game..which isn't so fun once you've beaten it once.

The Co-Op i'd enjoy more if I knew someone else who played it, doing it with random strangers is ill-advised.

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace, gotta see it all
    spaaaaaaaaace

Was a great game (the single player). It's more of the same (what else would you expect?), but it has some interesting new mechanics in it. Genuinely fun. I've mucked around in the co-op a bit and that's WAY more fun (especially if you are in vent or skype with the person you're playing with). The one thing I've noticed that's a bit different compared to portal one (especially in the co-op) is that you can brute force He-Man your way through some of the puzzles. They said they were removing the "twitch" puzzles that required fast, accurate shooting, but you can abuse the ability do that (if you are part of the PC master race) and sneak through some puzzles rather than solving them the legit way.

Only gripe that I really have is that it seemed that the last batch of puzzles was actually pretty easy compared to some of the puzzles in the middle of the game, might just be me though. Definitely worth the money though.

I loved it so so so so much, all it needs now is the SDK so we can get some mods going so that it has some replayability!

The game is epic. The story is well fleshed out and isnt just about Glados anymore. Wheatley and Cave Johnson are both awesome and funny and the voice acting is what really makes the game great. (Cave Johnson is voiced by the guy who runs the Daily Bugle in the Spiderman movies) The puzzles are a bit more challenging than the first one, simply because there are alot more elements this time around than just the portals. My only problem is that I dont see how they can make a third one because of what happens in the end.