Question cooldown icon addon

i seen this addon in a couple pvp videos, and it really struck my attention. there is an icon in the middle of the screen or close to character, my guess to be visible. and that icon is a skill or item, not something like powa auras but the actual icon ( take for example my retaliation avatar to the left) and it would have the time left on the cooldown in the middle of it. the icon would be somewhat enlarged and i would find it very useful, anyone know what this addon is? thanks in advance!

Could be a combination of OmniCC and something else. Try that though and see if it does mostly what you want.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Power Auras Classic can do wonders when you know how.

as i stated it isnt powa auras ive tried messing with that. and yes it looks like omnicc's timer on an ability just bigger and not on the actionbars, anyone know?

Deleted
    bartender + omnicc maybe ?

sounds like Doom Cooldown Pulse to me.

power aura's, click the 'use ability icon' button when making the icon and it does it, thats what i use to do exactly what you said, also if you go to the second tab whilst making the icon u can click timers and set show timers in centre of icon.

Quote Originally Posted by shamystic View Post
    power aura's, click the 'use ability icon' button when making the icon and it does it, thats what i use to do exactly what you said, also if you go to the second tab whilst making the icon u can click timers and set show timers in centre of icon.
    i'll give it a try

If you're talking about ones that show number cooldowns, its doom cooldown pulse.