Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Post your tattoos

I searched and I didn't see a thread about this. So i thought I would start one

I would post a picture of my ink but I'm at work so I'll post later

But let's keep it to only tattoos on your body and no vulgar,obscene, offensive, or naughty parts tattoo(just to avoid bans :P)

Let's see the ink
    Last edited by Donax; 2011-04-27 at 11:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So you're starting this thread when 1) There is already a 'post yourself' thread, but more importantly 2) You don't post a picture to start?
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    So you're starting this thread when 1) There is already a 'post yourself' thread, but more importantly 2) You don't post a picture to start?
    So that I could post this

and everyone would be like "holy shit that's the most awesome tattoo" :]

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    yeah i will when i get home and have my tat pics available
    and i figured this would be more about tattoos and not people as some like to show off ink but not show faces... just a thought

and nice ink brytryne

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    ok I have a Few Tattoos, but only two pictured.
    the First is in Japanese.

the second I want removed it was a drunken cover to hide a bad tattoo with a bad tattoo.

the unseen, one on my boob, a shark on my other arm.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eghhhh just joined, cant post pics yet.
    But I've got a Yoshi tattoo lol.

I'm hopefully getting a Majora's Mask or Triforce tattoo in the *somewhat-near* future.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Navi from zelda
    Lol nice one

Here is my Two.

Its a Sandman quote it says "Everything changes but nothing is truly lost" its in latin.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This one is a Watchmen quote "who watches the watchmen" in Latin. It had just been freshly done (below)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Nice ink hudson, I like there being meaning behind a tattoo, im' thinking of getting "these violent delights have violent ends" tattooed somewhere on my body (not sure where though) it's a quote from Romeo & Juliet and it's said by the vicar, the voice of reason, within the play. I know it probs sounds ghay but i like the idea of it.
    Last edited by Adriana; 2011-07-16 at 12:07 AM. Reason: i suck at typing when i'm tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Nice ink hudson, I like there being meaning behind a tattoo, im' thinking of getting "these violent delights have violent ends" tattooed somewhere on my body (not sure where though) it's a quote from Romeo & Juliet and it's said by the vicar, the voice of reason, within the play. I know it probs sounds ghay but i like the idea of it.
    Nah sounds rather cool hun, love Romeo and Juliet. Cant let anyone know that.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Finally getting around to posting these

This is one leg

This is right forearm

Quote Originally Posted by vvilly View Post
    why confused?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a 3 quarter ta moko, but no decent pictures showing all of it, i'll take some today.

Navi from zelda
    That is actually really cool, never thought i'd see a girl with a zelda tattoo !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donax View Post
    snip pics

LOVE your tattoos. /bigthumbsup

mine; (super blurry - taken with a webcam.. which is hard when its on your back... o.O

Rhiver 85 Holy Paladin
    siggy by rivellana

I have a newly started Warcraft villain sleeve, i'd post a picture/link but can't cause i haven't posted enough Illidan is completed while I have only outlines of Arthas/Kael'Thas/Zul'jin, have a small spot on back of my upper arm.. thinking Hogger or KT leaning more towards Hogger.

Navi from zelda
    Hey! Listen!