Conclave 10m hc - need help.

So my guild has been progressing on conclave hc and it's been a bitch.

The setup we're using is:

Tanks: Pala, warrior
    Healers: Disc Priest, shaman, paladin
    Dps : Rogue, spriest, ele shaman, frost dk, moonkin.

We also have a Fire mage or warlock for replacement.

I'm the rogue staying on rohash all the time so some of the information might be a bit lacking on other platforms but I'll post our last WoL log if it's any help.

So what we're currently doing is have the rogue, ele shammy and disc priest start on wind platform. When the shield is down the shaman moves to the frost platform to dps nezir and the rogue and priest stay on rohash. When the ulti is coming the rogue stays on rohash and the priest moves to the frost platform too.

We have the warrior tank and resto shaman begin on frost platform and switch after x amount stacks and frost patches.

On the nature platform we have the rest with the frost dk kiting the adds and the dps killing off the adds and moving to frost platform for the ulti.

Now since my platform is going pretty well other than some unlucky wind bursts/tornadoes I unfortunately can't give much information on what's causing our whipes.
    From what I've been hearing is that the adds don't go down fast enough (lacking dps or shitty healing patches?) so that the people aren't on the frost platform fast enough and we don't have enough people to mitgate the damage. Most times we're able to survive this with some raid cd's but I would rather have everything there so is it a common thing that the adds don't die fast enough or are we just lacking dps?

Our WoL log from our last evening on tries on them worldoflogs com/reports/2waspnv99rjerspt/ , I can't post links yet but I assume everyone knows how this works.
    Now I don't know if it shows everything since it was logged by our priest who was on wind platform most of the time and it might not show things on nature/frost platform.

I would like to know if our platform placements are correct or if we should use any adjustments on that or tactics overall.

I'd appreciate any helpful comments.

Qrx
    Last edited by Prs; 2011-04-28 at 03:50 PM.