Poll: Which system are you getting Brink for?

Which system are you getting Brink on?

For those of you getting Brink, which system are you getting it for? I'm torn between PS3 and 360, since the 360 one might have a larger playerbase with headsets- while the PS3 has...

Anyways I would get it on PC, but I don't have access to it as much as I'd like. How about you guys?

Not even a hard choice - PC. I can't appreciate a console shooter even if it is a good game.

Its also a Steam game and I like my games in one spot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill probably go for PC, like most people on this forum. Although xbox is a possibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd go for a PC, but all my friends are getting it for the 360. So 360 it is.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

46 views and 5 poll entries?
    They should really market Brink a bit :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bryguy View Post
    46 views and 5 poll entries?
    They should really market Brink a bit :P
    Probably, I don't know jack about it but saw the name mentioned a few times. so I just decided to to the main site.

watching the video now though, I would say PC , I always get a shooter on the PC if I can. it doesn't make much sense to do other wise. it looks interesting, offering a lot of game play modes.
    Last edited by Biggiej; 2011-04-28 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggiej View Post
    Probably, I don't know jack about it but saw the name mentioned a few times. so I just decided to to the main site.
    Mm, well let me do my part and inform you of the awesomeness that will be Brink.

Deleted
    If I decide to get it it would be on PC, I'd never in a million years play FPS on a console

Deleted
    It works better on the PC.

the pad makes the freerunning a little wonky

Well since the only console i have is a wii(super smash bros!!!) ill be getting it on pc, but even if i had a xbox or ps3 fps's play so much better on a pc

brink has a second chance thing in it.

won't bother with games that have that horseshit in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post

Like getting up after you die (ala secondwind in Borderlands?) What do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post

You mean team based shooters that rely on cooperative play, and have medics that can revive you? Yeaah... Sorry you don't like team games, but they tend to encourage the team to work together ya' know.

Besides, do we really want to have a guy with a duct taped face on our team? Don't play, you can probably only see out of one eye.

PC it's about the only thing That gives me everything I need. And if I want to play older games I can. I just hope this game has good support unlike some pc ports in the past. The mouse and keyboard just feel awesome to me when it comes to shooters.

Heres a quote for how they feel about pc ports
    The PC is really strong,” he said. “But you have to develop specifically for the PC, because back-porting from consoles just doesn’t work… You miss vital elements."

who exactly said that and from what was that quoted for?

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    who exactly said that and from what was that quoted for?
    http://www.vg247.com/2008/02/18/gdc-...emy-territory/

Looked through there forums and found this referenced

Also a good interview
    http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,6...n-the-PC/News/