ZA Que'ing Question

Anyone happen to know a way to guarantee you get ZA when you que for a random? My group is trying to chain runs and we keep getting Zul'Gurub when we que. We killed the first boss of ZG and are saved to both instances. Any ideas?

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought it came down to pure luck but my grp for bear runes got ZA 6 times in a row then a 7th time after raid lol I have yet to see zg pop up.

Made by dubbelbasse

When flipping a coin, you're going to get some runs of the same result. That's just the way coin-flipping works.

It may also be that the system won't re-randomize until you actually complete the dungeon and/or wait for a hidden cooldown of some kind (probably half an hour). That would prevent people from chain re-queueing to get the instance they want, which seems like a thing Blizzard would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribeyez View Post
    Anyone happen to know a way to guarantee you get ZA when you que for a random?
    Guaranteed to get one when you choose to randomly get chosen for two? That wouldn't be very random now would it?

Seriously though, don't think there's anyway to 'guarantee' you get one over the other(defeats the whole purpose of a random queue). You'll just have to keep queuing and hoping you get the one you want. For me it's been pretty balanced between getting ZG or ZA, sometimes I get one of them 2 or more times in a row but over all I've got them about equally.

Quote Originally Posted by microtonal View Post
    When flipping a coin, you're going to get some runs of the same result. That's just the way coin-flipping works.

It may also be that the system won't re-randomize until you actually complete the dungeon and/or wait for a hidden cooldown of some kind (probably half an hour). That would prevent people from chain re-queueing to get the instance they want, which seems like a thing Blizzard would do.
    That's what I'm thinking. We are just reque'ing after the firist four. Next time we'll clear the whole place and see what that does for us