Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kvarn View Post
    Bulls are 3-0 against the Heat. HERE WE GO
    Celtics were 3-1 regualar season against them fwiw.

But sometimes I call hypocracy on myself on Miami. The Celtics brought in Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett to load up the team and with Pierce won
    a championship the next season.

It's just the way James left. Yeah, I know he made some money for Cleveland charities. But the whole suspenseful news conference and the subsequent 'did I do the right thing" made everyone puke.
    Operation Red Wing

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    NBA lockout makes me sad, this thread made me lol though.

Good times

It is acceptable because of the reality.

Deleted
    I live in Europe, so none of these teams are local, and thus it feels hard to get locked into any single team, my allegiance is normally for whatever player I like for at that period of time, and whichever team that player plays for.

Thus, I'm more of a Wade fan than I am a Heat fan, I find him just sublime to watch. As he plays for the Heat, I've been a heat fan since 2004/5 season. However I've never felt 'locked' into supporting one player/team in the NBA for so long as 6 years before, I feel me and the Heat may just stay as a permanent relationship.

Bosh rocks, I have no negative issues with him - in fact I think he enhances Wade, which is always awesome. The way James joined (and left Cleveland) was vomit-in-mouth worthy, and he went awol against Dallas - he has much to work hard for, for Heat fans and NBA fans alike.

Now, fix this damn lockout already.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyloCG View Post
    I live in Europe, so none of these teams are local, and thus it feels hard to get locked into any single team, my allegiance is normally for whatever player I like for at that period of time, and whichever team that player plays for.

Thus, I'm more of a Wade fan than I am a Heat fan, I find him just sublime to watch. As he plays for the Heat, I've been a heat fan since 2004/5 season. However I've never felt 'locked' into supporting one player/team in the NBA for so long as 6 years before, I feel me and the Heat may just stay as a permanent relationship.

Bosh rocks, I have no negative issues with him - in fact I think he enhances Wade, which is always awesome. The way James joined (and left Cleveland) was vomit-in-mouth worthy, and he went awol against Dallas - he has much to work hard for, for Heat fans and NBA fans alike.

Now, fix this damn lockout already.
    I don't know why people are hating on Bosh (I can't stand watching him because he's so damn ugly tho), he was the only solid performer in the series...but Wade was a big part of that. I think the big problem for the Heat is LeBron. Throw stats at me all you want, yes he distributed the ball more, and was relatively unselfish. However, he just DOESN'T, or can't make the right plays. 20 seconds left and calling for two half-assed picks at 28 feet away then launching a 25 foot jumper with 3 seconds left is NOT a good play.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    are they the man utd of the NBA, the team everyone loves to hate?
    Who hates man utd? i dont ¦ )
    OT: Well i kinda like wade, and his style, but i am not huge fan of James. I have his jerseys and i love his dunks, but he sometimes likes to do everything on muscles. Other players are ok, but dunno i kinda cheered for mevs cause of Pedja Stojakovic, Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, Shawn Marion, Jason Kidd, u know those guys are all great players, and they deserve the trophy. Heat is young squad and they will have their chances, but this was one of last chances for this guys, this time, or maybe next season and they are done. Congratz to them.

I am Warlock - Play Free Online Games
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYq9v...layer_embedded -Vimpe (Tot)ally Fails 2 - Trailer VIMPE!!

Deleted
    I don't hate the Heat, but I think that it's best if a team has only one, possibly two franchise players. Three is just going overboard.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    I don't know why people are hating on Bosh (I can't stand watching him because he's so damn ugly tho), he was the only solid performer in the series...but Wade was a big part of that. I think the big problem for the Heat is LeBron. Throw stats at me all you want, yes he distributed the ball more, and was relatively unselfish. However, he just DOESN'T, or can't make the right plays. 20 seconds left and calling for two half-assed picks at 28 feet away then launching a 25 foot jumper with 3 seconds left is NOT a good play.
    Bosh is a stuck up arrogant douche, that's why people hate him. He treated fans in Toronto the same way Vince Carter did when he left, like it's all about him and not the team. He was the star in Toronto, not 3rd to two other better players. I am glad Miami lost, just to shove it in their faces. Egotists and money whores don't deserve to be champions, hard workers do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Bosh is a stuck up arrogant douche, that's why people hate him. He treated fans in Toronto the same way Vince Carter did when he left, like it's all about him and not the team. He was the star in Toronto, not 3rd to two other better players. I am glad Miami lost, just to shove it in their faces. Egotists and money whores don't deserve to be champions, hard workers do.
    Being a life-long Knick fan, while I should, I don't hate the Heat.. and come to think of it, I don't even hate LeBron.. I just hate the way he went about things and "the decision"... and jealous he didn't choose the Knicks.. looking back, the only decision he could've made that would not have pissed off the masses was to stay in Cleveland.. you can't honestly sit there and say you wouldn't take 3 superstars on your team

That being said, lets be fair.. these 3 are not money whores. If they were money whores, Bosh woulda stayed in Toronto & LeBron woulda stayed in Cleveland.. they all took less money to play together...
    It's really funny.. that in this day and age, where we like to bash people who are money hungry and when someone finally does the unselfish thing, they get bashed for it..

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but the price cut was not considerably large by any means. But if you want to see greedy though, look no further then some hockey players and their front loaded contracts, 12 million for the first two years of a 60 million dollar year deal for Brad Richards, Ilya Kovalchuck is getting like 11 million per year for several years before it goes down substantially. Honest players take the home town discount and stay with their teams. Bosh was not signed by Miami either, he was signed by the Raptors and traded to them, the value of his contract was actually decided by his former team.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate the entire NBA.

i dont hate the team by a long shot i just hate when all the good players go to 1 team. kinda makes it unfair for the rest of the league and then were gonna see blowout games all the time and the NBA wont be fun to watch anymore.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

15+ Year Old Account
    don't they take less money to all play on the team together? i'm not too sharp on the financial, draft aspects of basketball, not Miami anyway.

i don't see how you can afford to pay all those superstars. but then again, more money gets thrown at dumber stuff, i guess.

i like Miami a helluva lot more than i like Dallas, that's for sure. never liked Kidd. i think Chandler acts like a little brat. Jason Terry is over-rated, sucky ball-handling, no where near Odom. JJ Barea annoyed the crap out of me, but that came with the theme of really athletic Point Guards now'a days. Dirk is Dirk. he makes every BS shot he puts up, which gets annoying. (a big man shooter that will drive off the shot because you absolutely must guard the shot, big whoop.) Haywood, Stojakivic, Stevenson, all those guys are asshats.

Sean Marion is possibly the only player i can tolerate on that team for some strange reason.

this is why i wanted Miami to destroy Dallas, not only that, but Miami was 'sposed to be that big head hauncho team that was for sure gonna steamroll to the championship. instead, they failed and Dwayne Wade showed why he is the dominant force on that team.

Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    They were my favorite team two years before they won the NBA finals, now I feel like I don't like them anymore because everyone else does >:|
    lol, not to be duché, but that sooo sounds like a hipster response

on a personal note, i've always been a lakers fan myself, my older brother was a lakers fan (although he loved jordan), and i kinda grew up into his shoes. since then i've stopped watching NBA... so i still just call myself a lakers fan for the heck off it. Miami Heat are a great team though :3

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You're lying to yourself if you don't think Lebron, Wade, and Bosh work their butts off to be the best.