Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooblez View Post
    how bout them grizzlies :P
    Tell me whats better than the underdog winning at home? And when said underdog is a young
    franchise and never won a playoff series?

Answer; Nothing.

On Topic Edit,, and the heat have alot to prove before we appoint them kings. There is a lot of quitting under pressure
    on that team.
    Last edited by kunah; 2011-05-01 at 03:59 PM.
    Operation Red Wing

Deleted
    are they the man utd of the NBA, the team everyone loves to hate?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    Not even close. MU won 11 FA cups, 3 Euro cup, 18 league titles and never finished worse than 3rd place. They own football and
    are always the team to beat.

Heat got 2 great players in the off season but yet have prove anything. But they have 1 championship.

People don't hate the Heat because of the Heat. They hate Lebron James because of his dickish move from Cleveland to Miami
    and how he handled it.
    Last edited by kunah; 2011-05-01 at 07:04 PM.
    Operation Red Wing

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    No, when they have won as many NBA championships as Manchester United has won football titles, they can say so but I think people just hate Man U because they have so many bandwagon fans. But to be fair they are probably the most recognized soccer team in the world as well, their popularity in soccer is like the Toronto Maple Leafs in hockey, who have fans in many different parts of the world, though they haven't been a championship team for years they are still a recognized brand I guess.

The Miami Heat are just overrated as hell, Lebron James is a douche, Chris Bosh is a self centred stuck up little bitch and Wade is a colossal wanker. They are the Tri Force of Asshattery

Quote Originally Posted by Dazarann View Post
    Short answer: Yes.

Long Answer: yessssssssssssssssssss

As a toronto raptor lifer, I feel it is my duty to hate chris bosh for the remainder of his career.
    He's not half as bad as Vince.

On a different note, I don't blame people for hating LeBron after The Decision, but you have to consider two things. The Decision raised several millions for charity. LeBron was an egotripper when he came into the League, he hasn't changed at all in that regard. I find it infinitely retarded people never minded that for 7 years but all of a sudden it's a crime against humanity.

Rennadrel, people have a right to sign where they want. That's why it's called free agency. When you're a top 15-20 player in the league I don't blame you for not wanting to stick with a franchise that hasn't even come close to the second round during your entire career there. Get Toronto to run their franchise more succesfully and players may actually stick around.
    Last edited by Mogias; 2011-05-01 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogias View Post

On a different note, I don't blame people for hating LeBron after The Decision, but you have to consider two things. The Decision raised several millions for charity. LeBron was an egotripper when he came into the League, he hasn't changed at all in that regard. I find it infinitely retarded people never minded that for 7 years but all of a sudden it's a crime against humanity.

Rennadrel, people have a right to sign where they want. That's why it's called free agency. When you're a top 15-20 player in the league I don't blame you for not wanting to stick with a franchise that hasn't even come close to the second round during your entire career there. Get Toronto to run their franchise more succesfully and players may actually stick around.
    basically took the words right out of mouth on this one. My only issue with Bosh right now is he hasn't quite found out how to be the really good player that he is without being the only good player on the team. Once he figures that out the Heat will roll. Have the Raptors ever done anything? It would have been an absolute shameful waste of his talent to stay in toronto. Ala Kevin Garnett. The guy plays his entire career in Minnesota and was an elite player who never won anything and his first year on a new team he brings home the trophy. There are good franchises and bad franchises. The bad ones don't win. Sorry.

im from miami no way i can hate them, they have d-wade my fav NBA player, all those haters came out just because lebron came here to miami.

i do not hate Miami Heat ........thats nice ...........

to the people complaining about lebron's ego, tbh i think he has handled everything pretty well considering the circumstances, circumstances being that everyone he talks to says he is the greatest back since he was in high school, that kinda thing has to take a toll on you. That said, I'm also rooting for miami, and they are kicking ass right now, as are the mavs. That would be a good battle!

edit: if anyone seriously thinks lebron should have stayed in cleveland they are crazy, not only was he not getting the surrounding team he needed, delante west banged his mom and the owner kept him anyways....
    Last edited by tyrant21; 2011-05-07 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    I can hate them because Bosh is softer than charmin, LeBron is overhyped and is horrid in close games and Wade is only one dude.

LIke them much better when it was just wade. I will consider the heat lucky if they don't get swept. The Celtics have too much experience, too much bench, too much defense when it's needed and they do win close games. The Celtics have RINGS!, does any of the heat have rings? I know Lebron and Bosh doesn't...not sure about wade (I think he won a ncaa ring, but can't really remember).

Lebron is WAY too full of himself right now, when they can get together as a team and actually play as a team, they will be scary as hell. With two big alpha's like wade adn lebron, neither wanna be Pippen. That's just my take

Quoting this for the lol's.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Been a Miami heat fan ever since I was a kid, everyone in my family supports that team since I guess we live 2 hours away from Miami /shrug Also we're Dolphin fans so if they ever go to the super bowl (lol) don't say I jumped the bandwagon.

I do not hate the Heat. I love the fact that they are rocking the Celtics right now. I respect them very much. Who I hate is the Boston Celtics, I have no respect for them. They are a team full of whiners, over-dramatic, dirty players. Doc Rivers must teach a helluva flop move. (Weren't the refs supposed to blow the whistle for flopping, and if done excessively, wasn't the NBA going to suspend floppers?) I dislike Paul Pierce with a passion, he is the biggest baby on the team. He dances around the NBA rules only for the refs to fall victim of his manipulative ways. Seriously, how do the refs make some of the calls they make for Pierce. He shoots a 3, blatantly kicks his leg out, when his normal shooting form includes no leg kick, and a good 2 or 3 seconds after the shot, someone barely grazes him and he flops on the ground like a carp out of water. Kevin Garnett, probably the biggest piece of shit in the NBA, much worse than Gary Payton ever was. I don't get how no one has ever just turned around and socked the shit out of him. He deserves a Vladimir Klitschko left hook to the jaw. Glen Big Baby Davis, do I need to say anything about him and his drooling ways? I have tons of respect for Rajon Rondo and Ray Allen though. Those two epitimize the NBA and how it should be with hard work and dedication, not manipulating the referees or talking shit to every player and playing dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    I will consider the heat lucky if they don't get swept. The Celtics have too much experience, too much bench, too much defense when it's needed and they do win close games. The Celtics have RINGS!, does any of the heat have rings? I know Lebron and Bosh doesn't...not sure about wade (I think he won a ncaa ring, but can't really remember).
    So how about that last game, huh?
    twenty-four hour skeleton power

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kunah View Post
    Tell me whats better than the underdog winning at home? And when said underdog is a young
    franchise and never won a playoff series?

Answer; Nothing.

On Topic Edit,, and the heat have alot to prove before we appoint them kings. There is a lot of quitting under pressure
    on that team.
    Uhh, the Grizzlies are not a young franchise at all, they have been around for like 20 years. Hell I remember when they were the Vancouver Grizzlies.

---------- Post added 2011-05-10 at 07:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mogias View Post

Right, because when your star players like Vince Carter and Chris Bosh both become little whiny bitches, it's suddenly the rest of the teams fault when they decide to give the big old 'fuck you' to the organization by walking out the door despite the fact that they had everything spoon fed to them by the fans and the team on a silver platter. In reality, Bosh wound up just like Carter, a self centred whiny little bitch who only cared about himself. It's funny that the Raptors were not bad a few years ago. The addition of Hedo Turkoglu was a mistake, even Colangelo admitted that was a bad deal and he got rid of him for a sizeable return so no harm was done there really, but when your new acquisitions don't show up to play and then complain about their role on the team, there isn't much you can do. The team was plagued with injuries for a couple of seasons and now Bosh is going to ride the coattails of Lebron and Wade for the rest of his career while he continues to be hated by his former supporters just like Lebron and Wade will.

---------- Post added 2011-05-10 at 07:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Standalone View Post
    basically took the words right out of mouth on this one. My only issue with Bosh right now is he hasn't quite found out how to be the really good player that he is without being the only good player on the team. Once he figures that out the Heat will roll. Have the Raptors ever done anything? It would have been an absolute shameful waste of his talent to stay in toronto. Ala Kevin Garnett. The guy plays his entire career in Minnesota and was an elite player who never won anything and his first year on a new team he brings home the trophy. There are good franchises and bad franchises. The bad ones don't win. Sorry.
    The Raptors were a couple of additions away from winning a championship when Bosh and Carter were both on the team. Funny how both started crying about dumb stuff despite the fact that they were treated like gods by the die hard fans.

Now is the time to beat Miami. A year or two from now it is going to be scary how good they will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcsecant View Post
    Now is the time to beat Miami. A year or two from now it is going to be scary how good they will be.
    Especially if they can add an offensive center. Anthony is a defensive player only.

Heat are not a team there 3 guys and a roster filled with inconsistent unreliable players. That is not a championship team, if they face any kind of defense that can even remotely keep Wade or James to a reasonable game they won't win. 3 Guys taking almost 85% of your shots is a terrible way to play, if anything goes wrong its going to be hard to recover.

Bulls, Thunder, Mavs, even a healthy Celtics team before the Perkins trade could easily handle them.

Bulls are 3-0 against the Heat. HERE WE GO

Quote Originally Posted by Ezzme View Post
    Heat are not a team there 3 guys and a roster filled with inconsistent unreliable players. That is not a championship team, if they face any kind of defense that can even remotely keep Wade or James to a reasonable game they won't win. 3 Guys taking almost 85% of your shots is a terrible way to play, if anything goes wrong its going to be hard to recover.

Bulls, Thunder, Mavs, even a healthy Celtics team before the Perkins trade could easily handle them.

Boston did that in game 3. Considering the Celtics were the best defensive team in the league, and only managed one good defensive game (which is the game they won), i'd say the other remaining teams will have an even harder time stopping both Wade and James from scoring 30 a piece.

I don't hate the Miami Heat at all. I hate LeBron James. He's the most egotistical athlete in the world. His arrogance equals that of Kanye West and it's extremely irritating. How many rings does LeBron have? That's right, none. He needs to quit acting like he's MJ because he isn't even close to Kobe yet.