Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Why is there a screenshot of Coldarra in there? Something to do with the legendary quuest? Hmmmm... intriguing.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...t-kalecgos.jpg

Edit: nvm, need to learn to read. Need to freshen up my memory on the lore around Kalecgos....
    Last edited by Howard Moon; 2011-04-28 at 02:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh my god a fire kitten ^____________________________________^!

15+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to get the staff to turn from a white kitty to a fire kitty!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    The size thing is weird to say the least I mean... 4*OS=AV? Really? I haven't been to either in months but that's not really how I remmember them. OS is a incredibly small room with couple dragons and AV is like... The biggest instanced zone ingame? Well maybe not the biggest but one of them.
    Caverns of time would like to have a word with you.

I pee'd a little bit...

Very Excited! The dungeon implementation sounds epic in the tone of Ulduar. I hope Hard Mode is implemented via event rather than clicking a button.

Why am I not suprised with the ''Thrall is gonna be a lot stronger again!!!!'' thing....

Quote Originally Posted by Magmaros View Post
    that they did, GG blizz on being lying fucktards :/
    It's all a conspiracy! Blizzard cannot change their mind about something after they said it a year ago!

"This new questline can be completed entirely in solo." Thank you!

Deleted
    There will be a 'very long' event with a lot of voice acting and the Blue Dragonflight.
    Chris Metzen inc...

Deleted
    If it wont have the druid-only limitation tag, we might see fire cat shaped hunters too? Derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post
    Why is there a screenshot of Coldarra in there? Something to do with the legendary quuest? Hmmmm... intriguing.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...t-kalecgos.jpg

Edit: nvm, need to learn to read. Need to freshen up my memory on the lore around Kalecgos....
    Was datamined with the first information about the staff that Coldarra will be involved at least some part of event will happen there.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Multiple raids PER TIER.

T11 has 3 raids, 1 mini-raid. T12, SO FAR, has 1 raid, and 1 mini-raid. They never said anything about multiple raids per patch; they said multiple raids per tier. There's still plenty of time to patch in another raid, and to give it more build-up/presentation rather than rushing it out.

I'd love SOME sort of Eta. Nothing specific, Blizzard, just give me something like, I dunno, 1 month, or even "somewhere in July or August" or.. Whatever. Or even something vague as: will this hit before or after the summer holidays? I can't remember blizzard EVER releasing a major patch during the summer holidays, and my guild will collectively feel suicidal if it turns out it's after. We craaaaaaaave new raids.

story as reward doesn't work, see archeology

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Was datamined with the first information about the staff that Coldarra will be involved at least some part of event will happen there.
    It's possible that the staff is a relic of the blue dragonflight, lost when Deathwing defeated them. I'm guessing once you obtain all the fragments you'll need to go to Coldarra to forge the weapon, given all the ley lines and arcane energy around the area.

All I see is a silly reason for people t bitch. Enjoy the damned early information and speculation!

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

Looks very nice (and big) indeed, but if there are only seven bosses I do hope they are all around the difficulty of the harder normal t11 modes.

Also, I'm guessing this fire phoenix's could very well be the quest mount reward.

"The raid instance is supposed to be 4 times the size of Obsidian Sanctum, roughly the size of Alterac Valley
    All the bosses will have new models"

How many Rhode Islands is that?

Please stop this shit about Thrall becoming the black dragon aspect.