Poll: Do you think there will be a second raid beside The Firelands in patch 4.2?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    14 bosses.

Don't forget, once you've done them on regular, GET TO HEROIC!
    Blizz stated before Cata that Normal is for causal and Heroic for hardcore gamers. OR normal for new players and HC for old biatches
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarragon
    Casuals don't read mmo-champion, because they're too busy being bad in heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by Focault View Post
    Thanks for caring enough to post in the thread you don't care about Kemosabe!
    Well, maybe I am just not concern about whether there will be 1 raids , 2 raids, 3 raids, 5 bosses, 10 bosses 100 bosses. No one has seen the content yet.

All I see is people worring about numbers.

It has been 6 months since Cataclysm was released. They should probably be able to work off 2 raids in that period. Really, do it take 6 months (and more cause they probably started before cata and aren't even done yet) to finish SEVEN bosses? I don't think so.
    Last edited by Upptagen; 2011-04-28 at 07:49 PM. Reason: fuck my keyboard for spelling wrong
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the story behind the new staff, if there is a second raid , and i think there will, it will most likely be part of the caverns of time

The poll is very even, pretty interesting.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does it really matter how many bosses there are? 7 is more then enough to keep a tier of content good. Quantity =/ quality. Just because he didn't answer the question doesn't automatically mean "oh man he's lying, there must be some other raid!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Abyssal Maw was supposed to be a 5 man dungeon/heroic, not a raid though.
    Lol raise difficulty and boss health, check the 10 man raid option instead of 5 man.....change loot table ilvl359 stuff to 372 ilvl stuff (just the number on the item) here you go abyssal maw is a 10/25 man raid

Havin 7 bosses and only 1 real instance per tier has burn out written all over it. Especially when working on HMs. Looking at the same instance, same environment, same bosses for months will lead to the mass exodus caused from ToC burnout until ICC released. They NEED to have another instance out, even with 4 bosses in it, just to keep your mind fresh and allow a change of pace and scenery from time to time.

It doesn't matter if these are the most badass bosses fights in WoWs history. Staring at the Firelands for hours a night, multiple nights a week, and multiple months will burn people out incredibly fast. Imagine if the only instance we had this tier was BWD.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2011-04-28 at 08:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Upptagen View Post
    My guess goes for a CoT: WotA with 4 or 5 bosses.
    This will be in the next expansion more likely than not, as it ties to well into sargeras which will be the end of WoW xpacks

4.2 will only have Firelands, I guarantee it.

4.3 will have another raid (presumably COT, but I can't be sure).... added onto tier 12! But for this to work it would have to be released within 3-4 months of 4.2 and be relatively short (3-4 bosses). That's why COT works well; it doesn't have to be long, and elaborates on a completely different story that ties into the legendary were getting now.

Only firelands in 4.2 and then in 4.2.5 there will be a smaller raid like onyxia or OS/RS.
    Btw isnt abyssal maw throne of tides (cant remember the map long since checked it)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolzzor View Post
    Only firelands in 4.2 and then in 4.2.5 there will be a smaller raid like onyxia or OS/RS.
    Btw isnt abyssal maw throne of tides (cant remember the map long since checked it)
    The Throne of Tides is a instance in the Abyssal Maw. But Blizzard has hinted for another Abyssal Maw dungeon aswell.