10+ Year Old Account

All kicked from ZG.

So i joined ZG from the beginning with 2 guildies and we cleared through to the second to last boss Zanzil, pretty slowly it took us about 1hr. We hit our head against the wall for another 30 mins on Zanzil due to the incompetent Tanks that kept joining. So fair enough the healer gives up, he was group leader, so he leaves we all get kicked. I didnt read about that in the patch notes or is it just a bug that if the party leader leaves we all get kicked?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's definitely a bug. I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    "RAWRIMABEAR" only goes so far.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    No, was linked to the tanks queueing for money then leaving thing. If you queue in a group, then the group leader or player who helps shorten the queue then leaves, the whole group he queued with gets taken with him. Was put in to stop queue jumpers in the LFG system a while ago. Just sucks it happened to yuo is all.
    That "feature" is supposed to have a time limitation. I seem to remember it being 5 or 15 minutes.

So, either you guys being dropped was a bug in that system or you were just randomly kicked due to a different error.

----------------------------
    Responded to another post of this nature in the General Discussion:
    ----------------------------

Found it in the patch notes for confirmation. It is only supposed to affect those who queued with the person who left for the first 5 minutes.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/2259389#blog
    •When players queue as a group with a tank or a healer, and the tank or healer drops group (or is kicked) within the first 5 minutes, all of the other players who queued with them are removed from the group as well.
    Last edited by Dakia; 2011-04-28 at 06:42 PM.

Just one of many bugs in the patch. From a technical view its the crummiest piece of crud Blizard ever hashed out. Chain dc's, bugs and server crashes and s terrible lag.

Its re-hashed content. Why is the technical such a piece of junk?

Quote Originally Posted by Wysmark View Post
    From a technical view its the crummiest piece of crud Blizard ever hashed out.
    You clearly haven't played WoW for very long.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    The technical issues have almost nothing to due with the fact that ZA/ZG are revamps.

This is a bug. Supposed to be a 15 minte limit on that effect - not working as intended but is being addressed.

Well if they were the same and not totally different you might have a point... maybe.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because if you do any type of programming, you know random errors occur. They'll get fixed.