276. This poll is closed
  • Royal Wedding People

148 53.62%
  • People who are bitch about Royal Wedding people

128 46.38%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    The wedding will most likely cover any expenses and give a nice boost to the economy so, I'll vote for the second option.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I just couldn't care about the wedding. I literally can not care at all. The only thing that really grinds my gears is the amount of coverage this is getting.
    You peter griffin?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrrah View Post
    I live in America, I don't understand why it's all over the T.V. here.
    Same reason the president election is world wide i suppose, something people want to know. I dont mind the wedding at all, congrats to them, hope they have a wonderful life together, but the coverage of the most useless things ever about the wedding is what I can't stand, like we care who did the roses. Like we care about where she's from and having an hour long special about if "She's the right woman for Prince William" like who cares, It's 2010, if he loves her, he loves her, who's to say otherwise besides him? /rant.

Holy crap, that was today?

Now I can stop listening to the people that care about it, negatively or otherwise.

I get 2 days off work. /care

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im just waiting for their baby 5 months from now. THATS gonna be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Areden View Post
    Im actually annoyed at the royal wedding. Seeing ireland about to bankrup many ppl in the fucking streets w/o jobs a home to live or even fucking eat. And i see that fucking butter guy and his family spending 30 mil euro for a fucking wedding...
    It's just stupid to start whining about the cost of the wedding since the country will gain hundreds of millions from the tourism and sales that come with the wedding.

I dont give a shit about the wedding tomorrow.

My fiance is going to be pissed.

Deleted
    It's a wedding, something to celebrate and I would never deny someone their big day. However, despite what people say about bringing money to the economy, I would feel better knowing that they were like every other couple out there and paid for it themselves/ got their family to contribute. It's like a glorified DOLE wedding!The public money spent could buy so much hospital equipment/ keep non-gov funded charities open for another few years etc. (basically saving lives) than being spent on a family that will certainly have the funds to cover it.

We get a day off work. Thats about all my thoughts and feelings strain towards.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    Maybe because the brittish once ruled America, the brittish royal house is the largest in the world and a large amount if the americans descent from the brittish isles?

People are interested in royal people
    What makes them royal? These "royals" once ruled unde the divin right of kings and people still act like them god put them in power today. I'm american and I could truly care less about some british inbred family getting married. What I am pissed about is that we have over one hundred deaths in the southeastern US and instead of coverage all I am getting is wedding crap.

Obviously I'm not from the UK but who actually pays for the wedding and the "royal" family expenses in general, I hope it is not the taxpayers. Also what kind of "royal" family does not rule their kingdom?
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by Areden View Post
    Im actually annoyed at the royal wedding. Seeing ireland about to bankrup many ppl in the fucking streets w/o jobs a home to live or even fucking eat. And i see that fucking butter guy and his family spending 30 mil euro for a fucking wedding...
    Let's be honest, a 30 mil wedding is a small investment for a 620 mil return:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/...6AG1HL20101117

Deleted
    Frankly I don't care about the wedding and I am definitaly more annoyed by people bitching about it than the event itself.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBorne View Post
    What makes them royal? These "royals" once ruled unde the divin right of kings and people still act like them god put them in power today. I'm american and I could truly care less about some british inbred family getting married. What I am pissed about is that we have over one hundred deaths in the southeastern US and instead of coverage all I am getting is wedding crap.

Obviously I'm not from the UK but who actually pays for the wedding and the "royal" family expenses in general, I hope it is not the taxpayers. Also what kind of "royal" family does not rule their kingdom?
    Yeah, since news are all meant to be about horrible things and people cant enjoy about the good things that happen?

Don't much care one way or the other, doesn't have any effect on my life.

I try to mind my own damned business, wish more people would do the same.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind it honestly, the only thing that bothers me about it is how busy London's streets are because of it. Trying to get through the crowds outside Westmister Abbey today (the day BEFORE) was horror, God help those walking the streets tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikko View Post
    Yeah, since news are all meant to be about horrible things and people cant enjoy about the good things that happen?
    If you say so. Reading comprehension is hard I know. Read this out loud and maybe you will understand it. We have disaster areas in at least 3 states from this one storm system(not to mention the havoc form the system last week) and the main focus of the media is the wedding, you should probably be concerned with the welfare of your fellow citizens because their situation will directly affect you as an american than focusing all or our attention to something that will not affect the life of americans at all.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

The monarchy is part of britain, have some respect for the damn royal family - They make britains history.
    Heck they're a massive part of it and we're celebrating the marriage of our next king and queen.

Grow up the royal wedding IS a big deal and SHOULD be a big deal.
    people who complain just annoy the hell out of me.

Well, Royals are like the 'ultimate celebrity thing'.

Marriage as an institution still is very strong, and a lot of people look up to it (even though I do not like the idea myself).

The world has been about bad news in regards to economy, weather, armed conflicts.

Happy news + marriage + 'top celebrities' = a lot of attention.

It is only natural to be like that. What I dislike about it is all the talking about people hating it. Honestly, there is nothing to hate about it. I am not a supporter myself, but what can I do? If I am fed up with those news I should not keep talking about them. If I hate it and keep talking about it, I am just spreading the word and keeping the topic alive longer and longer. It is stupid.

If you like it, fine. If you do not like it, fine. If you do not like it, and complain about it getting so much attention, and you do not stop talking about it, you are being stupid for needlessly raging and keeping the topic hot so you can hate it for longer? That is stupid.

Stupidity pisses me off more than any Royal ever could.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I just couldn't care about the wedding. I literally can not care at all. The only thing that really grinds my gears is the amount of coverage this is getting.
    THIS THIS OH MY FUDGING GOD THIS!!!!

(message too short)