Deleted

Shadow - Help with pve gear

Ok guys I am with a problem, I am a raider and I am having a little trouble deciding what gear (BIS) should i choose.

My guild is currently 7/13 Hc, and I don't see us downing Sinestra soon so we won't talk about her gear here :P
    This is my current gear with some pieces that I am thinking in putting: http://chardev.org/?profile=110638

I have two questions now: In here I only get 15.88% hit, that's a little bit too low right? And also I am not using my 4set bonus but I don't think it is a big deal right?

What would you guys do? Change the neck to the one that Halfus drops with spirit? Change my shoulders to the normal t11 shoulders? Get the ring that The conclave of the winds drops? Or maybe I could get those hands from Chimaeron?

I also read the sticky post but I find it kind of confusing, and it has a lot of Sinestra gear so...

Thank you so much guys and sorry for my poor English :P

Have been looking at best in slot gear and what i came up with was this: chardev.org/?profile=111209 (cant put in links yet so just put www infront)
    Now when i say best in slot there is prly some flaws here and there but i belive this is the best u can get in my opinion

If you can get it, you shoult take the 4p bonus (head, shoulders, chest, legs). The bonus will give you about 230 to 360 dps (click). In your case I would recommend to change your shoulders to the t11-ones that you get the bonus and spirit which isn't too bad for you hitcap

Cogito ergo sum.

Short answer is tier shoulders.

Deleted
    the gloves are fairly bad, if your set on not going for the 4set, definitely get the heroic brackish gloves (chim heroic), but i would suggest you going for a 4 set, from what i understand, it gives a definite dps boost if there is any movement involved in the fight (all fights bar a few) while a slight dps loss if you don't move much (pretty much BH and thats it).
    So would suggest going for shoulders/helm/chest/legs with brackish gloves, imo

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends.
    If you can't get the heroic tier helm and heroic tier shoulders (or at the very least one of them) then you're better off using 2p really.
    The upgrade from 359 tier to 372 off-piece is massive, more than enough to make up for the lost 4p bonus really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    Depends.
    If you can't get the heroic tier helm and heroic tier shoulders (or at the very least one of them) then you're better off using 2p really.
    The upgrade from 359 tier to 372 off-piece is massive, more than enough to make up for the lost 4p bonus really.
    Thank you all for the answers.

Yeah I agree with you, I can't get heroic Head and Shoulder tier piece. So... wich piece should I change to get the hit cap?

Quote Originally Posted by Suneca View Post
    So... wich piece should I change to get the hit cap?
    I would change the t11 Hands to the Brackish Gloves until you have access to a heroic 4p set

Cogito ergo sum.