Poll: Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest

So, how many of you Spriests are vying for it?

Have you been assigned as the ONE in your guild already for it?

Have you made any preparations for it? If yes then what all have you done so far?

Have you more information about the epic quest line, required drops etc from raids and the profession requirement? If yes, please share.

You're not going to find more information from it here, seeing as there's zero info that we have about it yet.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Tej View Post
    Have you more information about the epic quest line, required drops etc from raids and the profession requirement? If yes, please share.
    Since the 4.2 PTR didn't launch yet, i doubt anybody has information on the questline.
    And so preperations are probably a bit of waste, but saving up on gold could be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    Since the 4.2 PTR didn't launch yet, i doubt anybody has information on the questline.
    And so preperations are probably a bit of waste, but saving up on gold could be a good idea.
    Isn't one of the requirements to have the DoSW title? That's prepping for it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tej View Post
    Isn't one of the requirements to have the DoSW title? That's prepping for it!!!
    Why would that be relevant at all?

I'm 99% sure I'll be the first one in my guild to attain it and my raid leader is most likely already prepared to help me get it.

Oh and no, I'm not an Spriest lol.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    Why would that be relevant at all?
    Ask Blizzard. They said in the blue post that if you have not cleared BoT, BWD, and To4W you cannot pick up the quest to start the legendary. It's probably their one way of trying to put a cap on how many people are running around with it. Remember Shadowmourne? Some guilds on my server had completed 4 between ICC and Cataclysm releasing. It's not very legendary when everyone who can equip it, has it.

Can I get a source for that?

The blue text on the homepage.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Deleted
    Only those who have emerged triumphant against the evils lurking within Blackwing Descent, The Bastion of Twilight, and the Throne of the Four Winds will be eligible to begin the legendary quest. Bronze Dragonflight emissaries will be sent to the Alliance and Horde capital cities of Stormwind and Orgrimmar to recruit those who are ready to undertake the challenge.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

Home page just above the pictures of the staff

I can see this item being OP in arena's with the annoyance of 'pvp only' casters.

Deleted
    Guess i'll be 2nd, 3rd or 4th in line.

Deleted
    Im boomkin and I will gladly take this over a spriest
    Till I see stats its not official but I picked hurdles just cause my GL's gf's a lock and she gets everything :/ but time being,me my alt and my bro are farming gold just Incase

As our guilds GM, main shadowpriest, and only officer to have never held a legendary in his wow career...yeah. I think I'll be getting one of these bad boys. Our previous MT is a proud owner of Shadowmourne and our rogue officer before that has a nice pair of Warglaives...and our healing captain got himself a nice Val'nyr too! If I don't get myself this staff, it may just be time to ragequit and make some RL cash selling all of our Gbank gold to some farmers.

Deleted
    Will prob not be one of the first to get it but will for sure go for it.

I'm sad. I'm one of the two top casters in my guild but as of recently, we can't even field a 10 man when we were doing 25s not even two months ago. Talks of our guild joining with another guild (possibly not forever but I foresee through most of this expansion) who wants to go from 10 to 25 in which they already have a lot of good, loyal casters in their guild. I see anyone from my guild losing a chance at this entirely and I did have hopes of receiving my first legendary in this expansion but now, I highly doubt it. =[

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where's the option for "I want it but I heal so I have to wait for all the dps to get it before I can get it to be a cool kid." Yes, I want it just to be able to hold a legendary. (still need to go to Ulduar and farm Valanyr)
    Now Casual Holy/Disc Priest: Summer of 2011

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Zodisius View Post
    Where's the option for "I want it but I heal so I have to wait for all the dps to get it before I can get it to be a cool kid." Yes, I want it just to be able to hold a legendary. (still need to go to Ulduar and farm Valanyr)
    Pretty much where I stand too.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well if I raid 10-mans so I should be able to get mine faster than most. >
    Now Casual Holy/Disc Priest: Summer of 2011

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
    Thomas Jefferson