Deleted

Pet casting freeze.

Since the patch my pet seems to be struggling to cast freeze. Seemingly if I click the spell or press the button as my pet finishes casting a spell it will "get rid" of the marker on the ground and I have to reactivate the spell. This is very irritating for me and only seemed to happen after the recent patch.

Has this always happened?

How can I stop it happening?

I have a pet attack macro bound to frostbolt and tried a pet passive + cast freeze macro which is equally irritating as after I've cast freeze I'm casting at least 2 ice lances so my pet looses out on 2 seconds of casting as well as the extra effort of having to use the macro.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Glitch with the ground target reticule introduced in 4.1. Hopefully will be fixed soon because it's probably one of the most annoying glitches I've encountered after all the time I've put into this game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, that explains a lot. I was having this issue with freeze and blast nova last night.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    Glitch with the ground target reticule introduced in 4.1. Hopefully will be fixed soon because it's probably one of the most annoying glitches I've encountered after all the time I've put into this game.
    Yeah this, Earthquake is giving me a lot of trouble on my shaman.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    Thank god it's a bug not an intentional change.