Thread: Energy drinks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Deleted
    Got a 4-pack of Red Bull and a can of 500 ml Monster, hope i survive

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally don't like any kind of those drinks.
    But, best drink ever while playing WoW = Earl Gray

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Monster Ripper 4LYF BRAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeii View Post
    I hereby would like to nominate this person for the tool award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuravolpe View Post
    Only if we get a pet for the disaster that was your parents deciding to breed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyLee View Post
    Monster Ripper 4LYF BRAA
    Y, just drank one for the first time, yes Ripper. Pretty damn good.

Drank a lot of Monster (the orange kind) back in 2008, by a lot I mean 1 in first hour (Was a high school senior in 2008) every weekday, and possibly another at some point after school. Took me about a week before I actually started to enjoy the taste of it. Then i realized how horrible it was for me, and that i really didnt need the caffeine. Kicked the habit and started drinking Mountain Dew in mass quantities instead, not much better for me but ahh well lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGiant89 View Post
    Drank a lot of Monster (the orange kind) back in 2008, by a lot I mean 1 in first hour (Was a high school senior in 2008) every weekday, and possibly another at some point after school. Took me about a week before I actually started to enjoy the taste of it. Then i realized how horrible it was for me, and that i really didnt need the caffeine. Kicked the habit and started drinking Mountain Dew in mass quantities instead, not much better for me but ahh well lol.
    Your teeth say hi. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DruidFlower View Post
    I personally don't like any kind of those drinks.
    But, best drink ever while playing WoW = Earl Gray
    I prefer Ceylon with some dried rose leaves, if done good its delicious.
    Also the rose leaves (there is a special kind where i come from) must be dried in 45+ degrees dry weather for best taste, and the Ceylon tea must not be old and be best quality. Water must be pure (not the crappy taste water in a house). There are some other things that can influence the taste, but im not that good with making tea.
    U can keep it simple or u can make an art of it

Deleted
    Also, dont need people in here who go on and on how bad it is for you.
    Try enjoying life a little, its not like it reduces your lifespan by 50 years.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Monster. Used to buy cases from Costco & drink 2-3 a day back in 06-07 >.>

Haven't had one in over a year.

Powerthirst. That thing gives you birds.

Straight up coffee for me :P, I use to drink the orange Monsters like they were water, its not healthy :P.

bawls...

But you shouldn't drink these things. They are terrible for you, and give you less "energy" than a peanut butter sandwich or a handful of trailmix.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfried View Post
    Powerthirst. That thing gives you birds.
    >:3 manergy >:3

Full Throttle is absolutely fantastic, I don't understand why people prefer Monster over it. Also, when I lived in Germany, there was a really good one called Schwarze Dose 28

People don't understand that most people that drink these drinks do it because of taste. For example, if monster had no energy supplements in it I would still drink it because I love how it tastes.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    People don't understand that most people that drink these drinks do it because of taste. For example, if monster had no energy supplements in it I would still drink it because I love how it tastes.
    It would probably be healthier for you to :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Eatfreshsub View Post
    It would probably be healthier for you to :P.
    For sure, although I limit myself to a maximum of 3 per week.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Deleted
    monster and then relentless... though my most prolifically drunk is blue bolt. Yay cheap supermarket varieties!

Deleted
    Monster and Relentless here, but tbh I usually just get w/e's on offer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    Yup.
    I drink a can of Monster every morning as my breakfast - pure joy!