Thread: Energy drinks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    They all taste like cough syrup. Just sayin'.

Deleted
    Red Bull is my way to go. Or some cheap equivalent of the big enterprises. Tried Burn (Coke product) and Monster but they were both too sweet imo.

Lo-Carb (blue) or Absolute Zero (purple) Monster, usually one a day. Sometimes I'll be bad and have a second in the evening if I had the first earlier in the day.

Red Bull when I'm mixing with vodka.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    Lo-Carb (blue) or Absolute Zero (purple) Monster, usually one a day. Sometimes I'll be bad and have a second in the evening if I had the first earlier in the day.
    They don't even sell these here in Austria - only blue, green and yellow. :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Rock Star is pure awesomeness, followed by Redbull and then the Euro Shopper one (Honestly, it's great, and really really cheap) and then Monster. Monster is so overrated, most people seem to drink it where I live just because they think the logotype is cool..
    Euro shopper energy is awesome
    I live in netherlands and when i was in sweden i bought it in a shop there, was suprised they had that o.o

Deleted
    Don't buy anything thats under 20p. I'm pretty sure its made out of radioactive rat p***

Monster and Relentless and occasionally red bull with vodka when i'm out for the night <3.
    Really love Monster Ripper with ice.