Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    4.1 was a breath of fresh air. It probably won't last long though so if you like Rift, then by all means, play it.

I realy like wow currently, but thereis a few to many morons in lfd tho
    IGN Joe FC: 1908 - 0405 - 5213

ZG and ZA makes my pants happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    rift really? if you hate wows end game your gonna hate rifts 10x more

most people are, others are just complaining for the sake of complaining

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying not playing wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Deleted
    I enjoy playing WoW.

Now that you know this information is your live better?

I haven't enjoyed WoW this much since the Cataclysm release.

I enjoyed leveling up til 85 and levelling up a alt from 1-60 but then the fun stopped and everyone started leaving. So when your friends all bail and you can't be bothered hanging out with strangers that just want to do stupid achievements then its time to quit.

If pvp wasn't so broken I'd probably still be playing. I stick around these forums hoping that thing might change and blizzard will suddenly learn how to balance classes.

Deleted
    actualy wondering around the forums for days now ( myself.)
    and im thinking of buying new sub and start playing again

Deleted
    The game in general seems alot more balanced PvP-wise to me than ever before. Sure, it's still unbalanced. The moon has craters but it's still round, is'nt it? I'm really enjoying the game right now. I'm enjoying the features and the gameplay in general. Yes, I enjoy WoW.

just to add to the 3+ page list of people that said the same thing.....Yes, i am loving WoW right now.

Forums are always full of complaints. Thats what forums are, complaint landfills. No one goes to a forum with the intention of complimenting the developer on what a excellent job they did.

The silent majority is enjoying WoW, and playing it instead of spending their time on the forums (I do both.)

Quote Originally Posted by thediceman View Post
    Technically 8 millish 4m north america ,3 million china and 1 million other teritories as per multiple independent tracking sites.the "12 million subscribers" thing is just face blizzard put on for investors.

as for having fun...no not really so sick and tired of the same shit over and over with nothing to do but raid and pvp(with 1 being almost 100% time consuming until recently)you can chase achievements i suppose but they are just internet merit badges for the most part.
    Uhh... No? 12 million active subscribed accounts is what they have. It would be illegal for Activision Blizzard to announce they have 12 million subscribers if that weren't true. Not only that, I'd believe the horse over "independent tracking sites."

If you really believe that, hows about you post those pages so we can see what you're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by thediceman View Post
    Technically 8 millish 4m north america ,3 million china and 1 million other teritories as per multiple independent tracking sites.the "12 million subscribers" thing is just face blizzard put on for investors.

as for having fun...no not really so sick and tired of the same shit over and over with nothing to do but raid and pvp(with 1 being almost 100% time consuming until recently)you can chase achievements i suppose but they are just internet merit badges for the most part.
    Okay: you're 100% American, am i right? I can tell by your idiotic calculation you made here. You totally forgot about Europe and I'm sure you didn't put Europe at the "1 millon other teritories". And you think both PvE and PvP are time consuming. I totally agree. But uhm, is there a part of any game which isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbasta View Post
    Okay: you're 100% American, am i right? I can tell by your idiotic calculation you made here. You totally forgot about Europe and I'm sure you didn't put Europe at the "1 millon other teritories". And you think both PvE and PvP are time consuming. I totally agree. But uhm, is there a part of any game which isn't?
    100% euroidiot? I can tell since you're butthurt he didn't mention it.

cwutididthar?

Deleted
    Sure I guess, it's more fun than LK so that's a +.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm enjoying it

Blizzards 12 million subscribers = Active WoW acconts = Accounts that IS active and have BEEN active the past month.

Nothing else, they can't lie about it. It's illegal.

---------- Post added 2011-04-29 at 07:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    100% euroidiot? I can tell since you're butthurt he didn't mention it.

cwutididthar?
    I'm pretty sure you think Europe is a country.