Thread: Akil'zon bug ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    This is easily doable/healable under one condition, you only have 1 melee dps + tank (Healing/despelling 2 people isn't too bad). If you have 0 melee its ez mode as only 1 person at a time gets hit by the lightning...

Killing the adds and dispelling the debuff is critical. I've noticed the crazy debuffs in the new dungeons are keeping me on my toes as a healer (do it heal or do I cleanse lol)

Did it 5am~ this morning with my mega shyte tank alt... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koC8YrxWKPY
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

15+ Year Old Account
    You have to spread out so more than 1 person doesn't get the debuff at once. If 3+ people get it at once you won't have time to heal and dispell it all without running out of mana.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

I've noticed a change on US servers since the reset, definitely much harder now. Might be intended though.

Bangin our heads against the wall this morning. Been one shotting him all week, now the damage going out is absurd. Even spreading out and minimizing the debuff damage with one only other melee it took a druid with 17k HPS to pull it off.

Just did it again. We ended up running two healers haha. Seems like the kidnappers have more HP and come more often, the damn brown birds have multiplied in number and damage, and the storm isnt happening as often as it used to.

Good 'ole standard Blizz reaction. Make something too easy then jack it through the roof.

Deleted
    My healer ... is well under your 359 geared priest and it's a Druid, i almost oomed myself and i was dispelling and healing, i had one death from our DK dps not gathering for the Cloud part of the encounter and other than that it was actually a fight we downed with relative ease, if you want to look at problems look at your group and what you are doing. You need to keep spread prior to the Cloud "phase" otherwise you rape eachother with aoe from the debuff and birds, when the cloud comes group up top ppl up Innervate to keep my mana (as it was a timed run i also used a myth mana pot which i keep in plentiful supply). Obviously you kinda need to look harder at the group setup and layout of the fight and see if you are making it harder on your healer.

Not raggin on whoever quoted me but that was our 1st timed run which we only missed out on by 15 - 20 seconds so ... yea keep spread stack when needed pop hero etc job done easy fight intense to heal but fun nonetheless

We killed him the first try on my side. I didn't know about the mechanics either, so I never moved under the player being lifted off. (didn't notice it tbh)

Damage was very high, I pulled 20k HPS in this fight. Our group setup was one tank and 2 melee dps, so tons of dispelling.

But yeah, seems to me that efficient balance of heals and dispelling was probably the key.

Deleted
    i did this about 2 hours ago with guild group and took us about 5 wipes to get him down...incoming dmg was that high...i can't outheal it with 364ilvl gear in holy...in disc it was down on 2nd pull but was ooom at the end of fight and pulling 19k HPS...yeah we were spread out and ppls do 13k+ DPS only tank was little less geared so he take more dmg...and it's "fine" if bird take someone and drop him into storm or take same person into center of storm and ppls don't have time to run there, because that AOE is pretty fast

and if i was there yesterday with pug run, or tanked it with DK on wednesday i had no problem with it...

I couldve sworn the first time i faught this guy there was only 1 white eagle at a time picking people up (very cool btw, like the valks on LK just i can still dps!). Then I did it again and there were at least 3 white eagles all out at the same time picking people up. I was Foking like mad - but that caught me off guard.

Oh yea, what'd you think they were just gonna GIVE the bear away?!?
    Last edited by slime; 2011-04-29 at 08:35 PM. Reason: tryin to be funny