Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rédempteur View Post
    Eagle boss and Bear boss add time when you down them.
    No they don't on the euro realms atm you have a grand total of 15mins to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronius View Post
    Well im guessing EU might be bugged? Definitely adds time on US. That or your not noticing it.

bullshit :/

it adds time on eu realms

10+ Year Old Account
    raid geared people are getting it done with 2-3 mins to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotix View Post
    Well im guessing EU might be bugged? Definitely adds time on US. That or your not noticing it.
    Zero extra time added, so far in my pugs i've only just been able to make to the dragonhawk boss within those 15mins.

10+ Year Old Account
    They do, or atleast there is some way to do it.. A friend did it 6 times on wednesday..

I havn't had the time+group yet though, will do it this weekend.

Farmed 2 bears so far. Best attempt so far had a little more than 6 minutes left on the clock, we could have wiped and gotten it without an issue.
    Would do more but the random tool likes giving us ZG instead (we've gotten ZA 3 times and ZG 11, random my ass)
    You need to actually have good dps for once.

As for having only 15 minutes on Euro realms, I don't know what to say about that. THAT would be impossible. With the extra 25 (or is it 20? I don't really watch) minutes you get after the Eagle and Bear it is not an issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahippo View Post
    We are gunna use some dust brown to paint some happy little tornados here, and one more here. Then we are going to use some white to paint happy little wind blasts here. Just dab the brush along the base of al akir, and there you have it. THE GAYEST FIGHT EVER

I did the run with an alt already with 2 minutes left...
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Zero extra time added, so far in my pugs i've only just been able to make to the dragonhawk boss within those 15mins.
    Are you opening the cages? Killing the bosses isn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Anathor View Post
    Sure it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Anathor View Post
    Tried it all, no extra time. I've got a ticket open for a GM response.

Had a few guild runs with 5 mins to spare. We're thinking about selling runs. Try taking Boomkins. Seriously, Boomkins are key.

Deleted
    We have a 5man guild run doing this atm, consists of a warrior tank, ret paladin, holy paladin, moonkin and a survival hunter. All has around 359 ilvl except for the hunter (me) who had 347 the first time we entered. Now on around 349. First time we went we made it with two minutes left and second time even more. Unfortunately due to bad luck last night (5 ZG in a row with random finder) we've still only got two out of the 5 bears.

But bear in mind we don't have bloodlust which really does help as you can use it twice, first boss and third. We don't skip the trash so it's easily doable. A good tip would be to skip the releasing of the cages until afterwards. Remember back when ZA was a 10man raid it was around as tight as it is now, one mistake then would change it completely. Good Luck!

Mages are crazy aswell, can spellsteal the earthquake buff and melee a few times to put it up, then nuke, while the earthquake hits for 20k aoe per second or per two seconds. Also the buff from the caster-trolls, Flame Thrower or whatever, is nice.

We did it quite easily. 2 Alt DPS with Ilevels of 350 off spec'ed tank, main healer, and casual main dps. Finished with 5 mins left, no mass res either

we did it first try with a wipe. dunno ur group sucked dmgwise i presume.

Deleted
    Got 2 bears until now and missed it 2 times.
    First run shortly after the servers went up and we had a lot of disconnects / lags and were ~1 minute too late and the 3rd run we managed to add 2 scouts and missed the time run by ~20 seconds.
    Other 2 times we had ~2-3 minutes left over.
    Thats without trash skipping or sth else.
    On EU realm And at least the first boss adds time.

Bear Mount timed run is not directed toward masses of players who think ZA and ZG are welfare epic pinata instances. They are actually pretty hard, and timed run is extra hard, but it's far from "near impossible". I've made a group of guildies to run it and so far we made 5 bears with more bears incoming for other guildies.

I found that timed run easy for myself and my friends that I was pretty suprised that us and 1 other guild were the only people on the realm to obtain the new bear mount. First run that we got our quarry ended up with around 20 seconds left, while our latest provided us with 6 minutes left.

The thing is your healer is never going to drink before pull to more than 50%, and if properly done, he should never lose more than 20% each pull. Tanks have to rotate cooldowns, DPS have to be on their toes and not be stingy on their cooldowns, same with healers. We had 2 DKs (me as tank and Unholy DPS) so we had 2 battle rezzes available, which came VERY handy. Army of the Dead on Akil'zon and Jan'alai, Lust on Jan'alai last phase, tanking CDs in situations that might prove dangerous if not handled, spreading and applying DoTs, insane amount of silences and interrupts...

Our group setup was:
    Blood DK
    Unholy DK
    Survival Hunter
    Fire Mage
    Holy Priest

This setup proved to be insanely efficient and we're planning on selling mount runs to people who seem capable of doing them but can't get a proper group running.

TL;DR: Amani Battle Bear is not welfare epics. Do not expect to get it in a PUG, and even in a guild run that isn't balanced in way of single target/AoE DPS and survivability.

PS. Bring at least 1 BRez.

this is quite easy did it at wednesday with my hunter we had 1 wipe and still 2m left
    we played with dk tank 2 hunters heal pala and an off warrior just cause we had no other people at the time for it ;P
    and yeah first thought when i got the bear WTF WHY IS It PURPLE I WANTED A GReen one ;< screw the purp teddy i will use my red one ;<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by implicationmmo View Post
    The answer here is quite simple: not enough dps.

People have done it. Also, you are "only" in 359, so your gear is ok but not great.

You will probably find it easier when t12 gear is out
    agreed......