Priest PvP, Inner Fire vs Inner Will

Atm, I'm (disc spec) using inner fire for pvp and that is giving me almost 10% physical damage reduction and a further 6% magical reduction from the talent but I've seen a few disc priests dueling with inner will on. I know dueling isn't the endgame for pvp but just wondering does the mana reduction + movement increase greatly outweigh the damage reduction + spell power from inner fire?
    I'm starting to do 3's atm and noticed that the majority of the time the enemy team do not focus me, instead they cc me and nuke my team mate. This means that the armor reduction won't really help but the sp bonus is still nice. On the other hand, most of the matches end pretty quickly so there's very little chance that I'll oom unlike some 2's matches that drag on for ages.
    So, just wondering, what is everyone's opinion on these two for pvp
    ty

10+ Year Old Account
    Priests have a lot of instant cast abilities, so Inner Will goes good with it, especially as Discipline. I use Inner Will for that reason and the movement speed bonus is nicer too.

It's a toss up between surviving longer with a little more spell power in your abilities or moving faster and going out of mana much later.
    If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. ~ Albert Einstein

I stick with Inner Will until I get heavily trained by a physical DPS class.

Sig by Mipeo

As shadow, I like having the extra spell power and the extra armor.

Lots of Armor, Resilience and Shadow Form, good to have.

HOWEVER

When I need to run with Dark Flight, it's a good time to use Inner Will

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

As I see it, the question is one of playstyle and reaction to what the other team is doing:

-You get focused, you need to put up Fire
    -You need to kite, you put up Will.
    -You push a lot more high-mana spells and go OoM faster, and you need to throw up Will anytime you're not getting focused, or suspect a switch is coming.
    -You feel like you aren't getting enough throughput, you need to keep up Fire.
    -You feel as though you don't have enough throughput and you OoM too fast, you need to reevaluate your playstyle or your teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkTheUnicorn View Post
    As I see it, the question is one of playstyle and reaction to what the other team is doing:

-You get focused, you need to put up Fire
    -You need to kite, you put up Will.
    -You push a lot more high-mana spells and go OoM faster, and you need to throw up Will anytime you're not getting focused, or suspect a switch is coming.
    -You feel like you aren't getting enough throughput, you need to keep up Fire.
    -You feel as though you don't have enough throughput and you OoM too fast, you need to reevaluate your playstyle or your teammates.
    Pretty exact much this what above said.

That is true. ATM in 3s the matches usually finish b4 I oom even when I'm not using my tsunami card. I'm finding myself spaming flash heal alot to deal with some of the initial bursts as well as keeping shield PoM and renew up, so ATM think I'm just gonna stick with inner fire.
    Cheers for the info