Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'm newly dinged!! And i'm full green!!
    Never cared to watch an heroic dungeon video in my life! Ever!
    Can't wait to meet you out there!
    /hug

Seriously, take it easy, man.

badly geared players are usually alot kinder then good geared players. because they feel like a bother to the rest of the group as they simply cannot perform as well. Atleast this is from my experience. and quite frankly i rather have a badly geared player with me then a plain asshat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Augury View Post
    my resto druid can easily carry any group i've come across through LFD, if you spent as much time healing as you did crying you'd be done your daily by now.
    you dont need to do daily dungeo now, you can max do 7 a week, no matter what day or how many, so fail

You complain they do 8k DPS in tier 1 heroics? They was done with close to 6-7k DPS average in the beginning, without gimmick bosses.

If you only want to que with ppl same lvl as you go guild groups. I cant see any reason ppl with ilvl 359+ will que solo unless they want the goodie bag from CTA. Else they will go with guildies to get the achiements or to boost an alt or something.

8k on the new dungeons is very low, and not sure you will be able to down all bosses with it, but you can atleast drag a equipped ilvl 340 trough it :P

so the key is dont que solo in LFD tool if you dont want to play with noobs/ undergeared ppl. they are all over the LFD.

And, just telling key mechaics on most fights is enough to make a clean run.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    Nothing, but it has everything to do with the topic of this thread....durp
    Lol, Durp, wow that really got me upset, what a new and innovative term. Just shows you were fail enough to have to do CoC for a 333 weapon OR your just one of those jackbags that copy what the jackbag in trade says. I applaud you.

...but if you weren't so much of a god damned drone meathead you would see that this guys random experience has absolutely nothing to do with the OP's personal experience.

Would you say derp to my face? I'm 100% sure you wouldn't...

Carry on though.

/agree with OP

i would be willing to wait an extra 5 mins to get groups with ppl at my gear level and would use the leg tool far more often.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a healer to and i try to help people by letting them know there are sites to go to, if i know the rotation ill tell them. maybe you should do the same if its bothering you this much.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

you are aware that some decently geared players still do bad right? Gear isnt the problem my rogue was able to pull 14kdps newly dinged with a 329 ilvl in old cata heriocs. beating out the 350+ dk and mage. just depends on the player.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixon View Post
    /agree with OP

i would be willing to wait an extra 5 mins to get groups with ppl at my gear level and would use the leg tool far more often.
    We probably all agree, but what we don't agree with is the OP coming to QQ about something that can't be fixed.

Go back to trade a "Heals LFG for xxxxx" then.

Deleted
    I don't see the point, why would you even que for a random dungeon with that kind of gear. It doesn't seem like u need gear after all

Deleted
    Seriously, the OP is the shinning example of one that wants to be carried. He/she might be a decent player, but doesn't care about the rest of the group. That's why he/she talks about the gear, which makes easier to heal, and people recently dinged that don't know the tactics, he/she doesn't want to waste time in explanning what to do.

I can relate to this in a way.

I'm a 354 healer / 355ish tank. My guild mates usually don't run a whole lot of dungeons until after raid time, so if I want to run one of the new heroics, I end up PUG. It is tremendously frustrating when I wind up in a group with a healer and a couple dps who've gamed the ilevel requirements just to get into one of the fancy new dungeons. It'd be real nice if there was a mechanism to put you in a group with people of an equal EQUIPPED gear level.

At the same time, that would suck for someone who's just made it to the iLevel threshold.

I might agree with you except you're putting yourself into these situations willfully.

It is JUST as easy to hit 'Join Queue' as it is to hit a macro to spam trade or guild chat for Heroics. If you're so epically geared, you obviously geared with someone, and unless you just ninja'd it all from PUGs, you must have made some friends by now.

YOU are the one that needs to do something if you feel you are surrounded by 'retards'. The LFD tool is there so that -everyone- can do Heroics, and therefore sometimes puts lower geared players with higher geared players. If those players you're talking about have high level gear and are still doing terrible...well, what do you want Blizz to do? Insert brain-scanning technology into their game and sell mind-probes with WoW so that people can be herded into groups of mouthbreathers and elitist jerks?

Yes, there are some problems with the LFD tool, but none of those problems related to the intelligence of players and the intelligence of players can never be blamed on the tool.

Sorry, brah, but you're doing this to yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

I hated carrying you when you were a noob as well...
    Congratulations, your mind has been expanded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Seriously, the OP is the shinning example of one that wants to be carried. He/she might be a decent player, but doesn't care about the rest of the group. That's why he/she talks about the gear, which makes easier to heal, and people recently dinged that don't know the tactics, he/she doesn't want to waste time in explanning what to do.
    Well, kind of that way. But though what you all think I don't give up so easy, Was puging ZG yesterday, everything was fine and i explained 100% of the tactis on the last boss in ZG, but after explaining so good that they just couldn't fail, we still ended up wiping 1hour becouse people didn't hide in shield and stood on the chains when getting boddy slamed.
    I wanted to help these players, but after 1 hour... they just don't learn

Deleted
    ONe of my best experiences in wow was taking a new player under my wing and showing him the tanking ropes in dungeons while i healed him. i beneifited form quick queues and he benefited by having someone at least a bit reliable and geaed keeping him alive, and also explaing strats to him

You too can feel this sense of satisfaction by maybe giving ssome tips or actually trying to help these poorly geared people, which in turn makes the wow community as a whole a better place to game. Alot of the most caustic, bad attitude arse lickers ive met have had full epic gear and didnt stop or listen to anyone even if they were doing it wrong.

. and since when do you need more than 8k for any of the heroics (i havent done the new troll ones but dont they need a certain ilevel in the first place?) it might add a couple of minutes to the run time?

Just run with your guild.

Deleted
    I think I'll take a newly geared pugger willing to listen and learn over an elitist, foul mouthed, impatient person any day thanks. Just because someone can do their role or has decent gear, doesn't make them a nice person I want to play with, or a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePrittyGirl View Post
    jesus +1 to you? no, if you want to answer this thread, answer with something normal than some kid respons...
    Then make a thread "With something normal then some kid" QQ in it. Stupid threads deserve stupid answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kovacs
    wow is finnish lore is died

And just how do you propose that these players get gear?

"LOL I DONT CARE JUST LET BLIZZARD DEAL WITH ROFL"

These players want gear. And the only way to get gear is to produce their low damage dps and hope to gain the gear they want so that they can do the damage that they hoped for.

I don't understand how arrogant you can be because a player is just trying to reach a suitable goal in WoW.

IF on the other hand, this "Player" has somehow angered you at him failing at the tactics or slacks, THEN you QQ about that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hálion View Post
    Then make a thread "With something normal then some kid" QQ in it. Stupid threads deserve stupid answers.
    what are you even doing here if you think this is a QQ thread? My whole question was how many that would agree if blizz cold make some sort of improvement, which is nearly impossible but still