Page 1 of 2
LastLast

"Become a Guild Wars 2 Ambassador" contest

ArenaNet is having a very interesting contest where you can win a trip to their new studio in Seattle.

It would seem all you have to do is submit a video showing your excitement for Guild Wars 2.

Prizes:
    x2
    x2
    x3
    x10

Clicky: http://www.guildwars2.com/en/contests/video-contest/

Reminds me of the Golden Ticket thing in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", you get to see how the game is made. :P

This thread isn't discussing the game where as the thread you linked is all about discussing the game. This thread is about a contest that the company is holding. So discussing this thread in the thread you linked would be off topic for that thread.

its GW2 related, so it should go in the GW2 thread??

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    its GW2 related, so it should go in the GW2 thread??
    The Guild Wars 2 thread is about discussing the up and coming game. This thread is about the contest that the company is holding. Just as there is a thread for Rift, that discusses the contents of Rift and then there is another thread that discusses whether one is bored of Rift or not. Similar but far from the same thing as far as topics go.

lol..

The whole point of having 1 GW2 thread is to reduce the number of threads on the game. That's like me making a thread for SWTOR about a review there was. It's SWTOR related but its not about THE GAME!!

lol..

The whole point of having 1 GW2 thread is to reduce the number of threads on the game. That's like me making a thread for SWTOR about a review there was. It's SWTOR related but its not about THE GAME!!
    What are they reviewing if not the game?

lol..

Yes, the thread that you linked is about the game. This thread is about a contest that the company is holding. You making a post about a review of ToR is directly about the game.

You've made it clear that you have a lot of disdain about Guild Wars 2 in all the old Guild Wars 2 threads or even polls that discussed multiple games. So what is your obsession with going into every thread that mentions Guild Wars 2, even if it is a poll on multiple games, and trying to argue about Guild Wars 2? So are you going through all the current running Rift threads demanding they post only in on thread or are you sticking to just Guild Wars 2 as always?
    Last edited by Snowy; 2011-04-29 at 06:56 PM.

lol..

there's two 17+ page threads about rift. to the hall monitor-mobile!

Quote Originally Posted by taco avenger View Post
    there's two 17+ page threads about rift. to the hall monitor-mobile!
    Yea, and there shouldn't be specially since they are about the game and not some contest that's related to the game. The GW2 thread should be everything related to GW2 just like the SWTOR thread is.

Yea, and there shouldn't be specially since they are about the game and not some contest that's related to the game. The GW2 thread should be everything related to GW2 just like the SWTOR thread is.
    When/if you become a mod, you can dictate what goes where.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey guess what? This belongs in it's own thread!
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

So essentailly it's a contest for Hyping up the game.

Classy...

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    So essentailly it's a contest for Hyping up the game.

Classy...
    Very classy. Hype just kills a game faster, i dont know why they're doing it... but meh, I guess they're confident.

lol..

And yet you have started 7 different threads about SW:TOR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Hey guess what? This belongs in it's own thread!
    Guys, a mod has confirmed this deserves it's own thread, so enough of the bickering and back on topic!

Would love to try and enter this but it's only for the US and Canada.

Rofl, people who try to police and fail badly.

Cool contest to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Mothhive View Post
    Guys, a mod has confirmed this deserves it's own thread, so enough of the bickering and back on topic!

Would love to try and enter this but it's only for the US and Canada.
    No, read the conditions again. It's open for many more countries than US and Canada.

fan boys of the world unite!!!!!!!!!!!!

OT: interesting contest to allow the fans to make videos and spread the word. Besides we all know that Guild Wars 2 will be a good mmo, just like TOR will be and just like WoW is, so lets all be friends and wait in anticipation for more news and/or content.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyngaFail View Post
    No, read the conditions again. It's open for many more countries than US and Canada.
    Oh, coulda sworn I saw somewhere that it was restricted to the US and Canada. I'll have to change my response to:

Would love to try and enter this but I have no talent!

lol