Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Eligibility (location): Entries will be accepted from legal residents of the United States (excluding the State of Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, military installations and commonwealths), Canada (excluding Quebec), and Europe. (Canadian residents will be required to answer an additional mathematical question in order to claim their prize.)
    I would have a shot at this if I thought anyhting I could produce would be up to scratch

Whats with Canadians having to answer a math question to claim their prize?

Deleted
    Shame, I'll just silently curse my pathetic video making abilities for now.

That chassis would be neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I would have a shot at this if I thought anyhting I could produce would be up to scratch

Its a separate test to see how Canada is at math

I just made one of these for Microsoft's Student Partner thing. It was boring as hell because it had to be professional. This one, though... oh boy... I'm gonna have fun with it.

Hum, seems like this could be fun. Does anyone know of any good video editing software that I might obtain for little or no cost?

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    Yea, and there shouldn't be specially since they are about the game and not some contest that's related to the game. The GW2 thread should be everything related to GW2 just like the SWTOR thread is.
    Keeping everything of the same topic in one thread reduces the chance your comment or suggestion or post in it to be seen or even conversated upon, people make new threads so they can talk about what they want with all attention towards what they say.

Dont pay any attention to Moaradin, hes a massive troll going into other MMO threads ( GW2, Tera, etc. ) and trolling about with his Jawa avatar. Which sorta puts his SWTOR threads into a bad daylight. I wouldnt read any thread he started, so I'll be on the lookout for SW:TOR threads made by others.

On topic: Cool contest, community events pre-launch are always fun and a good resource to recruit your future playerbase with.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post

Has to do with some sort of Canadian law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skill_testing_question

Quote Originally Posted by moaradin View Post
    Yea, and there shouldn't be specially since they are about the game and not some contest that's related to the game. The GW2 thread should be everything related to GW2 just like the SWTOR thread is.
    Go back to your SWTOR threads.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Rokstrin View Post
    Hum, seems like this could be fun. Does anyone know of any good video editing software that I might obtain for little or no cost?
    Still looking for advice. Thanks.