1. #1

    What am i doing wrong?

    Hey erm I need some help, with well I dont know.

    Basically Im significantly lower healing then most people and because of this I have been took from raider down to social member, even when my gear is better / equal to them doing alot more healing.

    In raids i usually chakra and use heal spam on tank along with renew and when somebody gets damaged i usually switch to them use heal to them up and switch back to tank.

    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/bruisedeye/
    That is my armoury if you want to take alook at gear.

    Providing the tank is decent i dont have a problem with the heroic 5mans except for ZG and ZA which Ive done 1 boss on .

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    your holy, dont tank heal

  3. #3
    High Overlord Ariahna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    115
    Your strategy is fine for 5 mans, but not raids. In raids, especially 25 man raids, you should be raid healing. Your main tools to raid heal are Prayer of Healing, Circle of Healing, and Renew. You will want to be in Chakra: Sanctuary and not Chakra: Serenity for the reduced CD on CoH and buff to your raid healing spells.

    You also need to adjust your holy tree talents some. State of Mind is a completely worthless talent now (has been for a while) with 4.1 making Chakra last until cancelled.

  4. #4
    You forgot PoM, best skill evarr, ALWAYS use it when its up

    EDIT: change your glyphs, get RENEW, PoM,
    Last edited by Funknotic; 2011-04-30 at 04:13 AM.

  5. #5
    Blademaster Sinbah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ofallon,MO. USA
    Posts
    36
    I'd roll disc fo 5mans myself...if they demoted you and you heals are low, then you need to do some more research is all. Disc=tank healer Holy=raid heals. Read the guides here and at EJ.

    Your not clicking are you? What healing addon? Tell me more about what addons you have?

    Enchant all of your gear. Get your rep enchants for head/shoulder. Theres alot of slop right in the gear there...

  6. #6
    Gear
    Get Core of Ripeness(VP trinket), Mandala of Stirring Patterns(Baradin's rep) or DMC:Tsunami(AH).
    Get Slippers of Moving Waters(VP boots, BoE).
    Overall, get more gear with HST instead of MST.

    Spec
    Remove Rapid Renewal 1/1, Tome of Light 2/2, State of Mind 2/2 and put Surge of Light 2/2, Blessed Resilience 2/2 and Desperate Prayer 1/1 OR Veiled Shadows 1/1.

    Glyphs
    Change Glyph of Guardian Spirit for Glyph of Renew and Glyph of Mass Dispell for Glyph of Prayer of Mending.
    Also get Glyph of Fortitude as minor, rebuffing mid combat can be important but expensive.

    Gems
    You are using 5 different types of gems, use 3 at the most.
    IF the socket bonus is 10 int, 20 int or 30 HST/MST use:
    red: 40 int
    yellow: 20int/20haste
    blue 20int/20spirit

    Reforge
    I'd suggest going the HST heavy route meaning:
    HST >= SPI > MST > CRT

    Enchants
    50 HST bracers
    Epic enchant shoulders (Therazane rep)
    Epic enchant head (Guardians of Hyjal rep)
    50 int cloak

    Make sure every item either has HST or is reforged into HST, reforge CRT, then MST. You want to increase your HST levels by a lot, you only have 672 HST rating at the moment while you pack a massive 1557 MST rating. If it was the other way around I wouldn't complain. Also pick up two professions, I'd suggest tailoring and enchanting, easy to level together and doesn't require massive gold to buy the mats from AH or an alt to gather the raw materials.
    Tenser @ EU-Auchindoun
    Officer of <WTFlux> 2-day-weekend-raiding-guild, T14: 8/16HC, T15: 2/13H
    Warlock POV - streaming raids on sat/sun 10am-2pm GMT+1

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinbah View Post
    I'd roll disc fo 5mans myself...if they demoted you and you heals are low, then you need to do some more research is all. Disc=tank healer Holy=raid heals. Read the guides here and at EJ.

    Your not clicking are you? What healing addon? Tell me more about what addons you have?

    Enchant all of your gear. Get your rep enchants for head/shoulder. Theres alot of slop right in the gear there...
    I am using elveui I think its a heavily modifed version of tukui, and that is the main one really along with dbm.
    Guess i better start working on rep also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wablakin View Post
    Gear
    Get Core of Ripeness(VP trinket), Mandala of Stirring Patterns(Baradin's rep) or DMC:Tsunami(AH).
    Get Slippers of Moving Waters(VP boots, BoE).
    Overall, get more gear with HST instead of MST.

    Spec
    Remove Rapid Renewal 1/1, Tome of Light 2/2, State of Mind 2/2 and put Surge of Light 2/2, Blessed Resilience 2/2 and Desperate Prayer 1/1 OR Veiled Shadows 1/1.

    Glyphs
    Change Glyph of Guardian Spirit for Glyph of Renew and Glyph of Mass Dispell for Glyph of Prayer of Mending.
    Also get Glyph of Fortitude as minor, rebuffing mid combat can be important but expensive.

    Gems
    You are using 5 different types of gems, use 3 at the most.
    IF the socket bonus is 10 int, 20 int or 30 HST/MST use:
    red: 40 int
    yellow: 20int/20haste
    blue 20int/20spirit

    Reforge
    I'd suggest going the HST heavy route meaning:
    HST >= SPI > MST > CRT

    Enchants
    50 HST bracers
    Epic enchant shoulders (Therazane rep)
    Epic enchant head (Guardians of Hyjal rep)
    50 int cloak

    Make sure every item either has HST or is reforged into HST, reforge CRT, then MST. You want to increase your HST levels by a lot, you only have 672 HST rating at the moment while you pack a massive 1557 MST rating. If it was the other way around I wouldn't complain. Also pick up two professions, I'd suggest tailoring and enchanting, easy to level together and doesn't require massive gold to buy the mats from AH or an alt to gather the raw materials.
    Thanks for the help everyone, greatly appreciated.
    Can you check my gear now and see how i fair up? Ive updated most pieces and am going to work on getting the rest.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvremote View Post
    I am using elveui I think its a heavily modifed version of tukui, and that is the main one really along with dbm.
    Guess i better start working on rep also.



    Thanks for the help everyone, greatly appreciated.
    Can you check my gear now and see how i fair up? Ive updated most pieces and am going to work on getting the rest.
    Looking a lot better, you forgot +50 int on cloak. Rep with therazane/hyjal and two main professions.
    Tenser @ EU-Auchindoun
    Officer of <WTFlux> 2-day-weekend-raiding-guild, T14: 8/16HC, T15: 2/13H
    Warlock POV - streaming raids on sat/sun 10am-2pm GMT+1

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •