Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntic View Post
    When you look in the mirror.
    haha i lul'd

When you've gotten hit by lightning one more than one occasion. (true story)

10+ Year Old Account
    ...when you're walking in the park and an army of crazy squirrels attack you X_X

... When you walk outside to your car in the morning, slip on some ice, and then land in your neighbors dog's crap. Then on your way to work a deer runs out in front of your car and totals it. Then while you are staring at the front of car wondering why god hates you, a skunk comes up and sprays you. Then a bird craps on your head. Then on the way to the hospital it starts storming and the ambulance loses traction and skids off the road, hits a tree, and knocks a wasp's nest out of the tree. Then the tree gets struck by lightning and falls on top of the ambulance crushing it.

Ok, I'm done.

Deleted
    ...when you trip over a tree root on the first day of summer vacation and break a leg.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... when you are chased by a badger. They are mean suckers, and no, I was not dumb enough to pull an Ernest P. Worrell, I just was on a walk which turned into a run like hell.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

You go from new zealand, to india, to the slums, and fall in mud.