Old Heroic Random OCU.

So uh...

When I was 70, I ran BC regulars and Heroics until I was like level 75...

I just...thought...that when I hit 81, I'd be able to farm for the rare random specific dragon mount out of OCU, but...I'm 81 and all dungeons have been wiped from my LFD tool except 4 Cata instances...

Can we just plain not get it anymore, unless we farm at 80?

I am a seriously sad panda right now, I in no way rushed to 81 but I really didn't think everything would just be obliterated. I was able to do like, BRS until like level 65, I just thought that after two expansions rolling over instances, I'd be okay...

BUT I'M NOT OKAY NOW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

The exp you get from BC dungeons at those levels is so much lower than wotlk dungeons/quests. And same about wotlk to cata. Stop looking for something to cry about please

If you want to farm the heroics you can go right ahead whenever you feel like it
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...imtor/advanced

Grimtor - Protection warrior - The maelstrom EU.

Your wasting your time, the blue drake was put back to EoE 10

Quote Originally Posted by Grimtor View Post
    The exp you get from BC dungeons at those levels is so much lower than wotlk dungeons/quests. And same about wotlk to cata. Stop looking for something to cry about please

If you want to farm the heroics you can go right ahead whenever you feel like it
    I...erm...wasn't...trying to cry... I'm sorry if I offended you. I was just hoping to do like I did before and get achievements easily though the LFD interface so I could find more like-minded people across servers.

Anyway... I also don't see how asking is wasting my time...

Any-anyway, after the ...helpful and nice...posts here, I went to the EoE cache and then found more comments about it and found that it will be in the 'Call to Arms' bag, as well.

Thanks anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughJustice View Post
    Your wasting your time, the blue drake was put back to EoE 10
    believe it's also still in occulus