Arcane stat priority for 4.1?

just wondering, i heard that it was int->hit->mastery->crit->haste, is this correct?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elementstorm View Post
    just wondering, i heard that it was int->hit->mastery->crit->haste, is this correct?
    Correct. In my opinion as a hc raiding arcane mage. If u start stacking haste with mana levels as they are for most mages, u will oom very quickly. Crits helps in mana regen and mastery is a beast. I think with bis firelands gear haste might come back
    Last edited by mmoc4b4161c522; 2011-04-30 at 01:36 AM.

yeah, atm the only non-epics i have are my shoulders and offhand, but i don't think i'll get heroic gear, other than maybe 1 or 2 anytime soon, but i think self buffed i'm at 16 mastery, 20% crit, and 7.5% haste, along with being hit capped.

though i was wondering, i never got master of elements since i didn't think it would regen to much over the course of a fight, do you find it to be nessesary? I just went with invocation since on the fights that have intterupting, it's nice to get that extra damage and i don't realy want to make 2 arcane specs for fights without interupts, since use fire on AoE fights.