Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by balir View Post
    Still at least a water zone type of raid to go before DW, I'm picking. Now if Blizz are going with 4 elements (fire, water, earth, Air) we may yet get an Earth and an air Raid. This excludes four winds. However who would be the new main boss of a possible 'air' raid who would know.
    Last time i checked TotFW was an very air inspired raid? and al'akir is the freaking air elemental lord so i don't think we will see another air raid. An earth raid is not likely to come aswell since Therazane isn't interested in fighting with any one if just don't trespasses her realm. I think we likely only will have one more elemental raid after the firelands and that is the Abyssal Maw where we will help Neptulon fight back N'zath or something.
    And another raid i'm pretty sure of will exist is the Caverns of Time raid where we will be brought back to the War of the ancients.

Deleted
    Unless I'm mistaken a War of the Ancients CoT raid has pretty much been confirmed to come this expansion. I'd also expect a raid involving Neptulon and another one involving the old god N'zoth as well (could those two possibly be in the same raid?).

Deleted
    There is a sealed door under the "Obelisk of the Sun" at Uldum, which could be an entrance for a raid in the future. ( I would like to ! )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0wtime View Post
    Im thinking that it might continue like this;

4.2 Firelands(10/25)
    4.3 Ahn´Qiraji(5man)
    CoT:War of the Ancients(10/25)
    4.4Abyssal Maw(5man)
    Nazjatar(10/25)
    4.5 Deathwing raid

Maybe as explanation, i think there will be something in AQ, in Cata even. So my idea was that the 5man version of AQ will explain something about twilights hammer stealing an artifact etc. which would lead us to travel back to the war of the Ancient.Same with AbyssalMaw; Naga and other minions of the Old GOd stole Neptulon triadent.We go and get itback from their capital.I know Blizzard stated Azshara wont appear in this expansion but I could imagine she will be the end boss of Nazjatar just that she escapes at the end, and wont be killed.Also I could Imagine N´Zoth being a heroic only encounter here since the evidence of a old god lieng undeer the sea.
    Azshara has been said by blizz to be excluded from this expac in terms of fighting her (interacting is a different story) so I don't think Nazjatar is included. Your list, otherwise, seems pretty accurate.
    Not sure if N'zoth is going to appear in this expac, we may wind up seeing it just as this expac ends in a huge dreaded "oh crap look what we unearthed..." moment, the next expac picking up right where cata leaves off as a scramble to get rid of N'zoth and Azshara, only to be interupted by the demons just as N'zoth is finished.
    In sum, very hectic chain of events I think are in store. lol