Call to Arms tank/healer

Hey, this is a bit stupid when i want to sign as tank (with CtA in dungeonfinder) with my guildmate (healer) it just disappear (bonus reward) why we cant sign both in one grp? Or maby i should sign as tank for a bonus reward and then my guild mate should join to party maby then i will be able to do dungeon with friend AND take bonus reward, im not asking for reward in full guild grp but only for bonus when im sign with one gmate... This should help to find grup faster when u sign as dps but when we have CtA tank and healer why we just cant go together in one grup. I think blizz should change this small thing...

sorry for my english...

Cta only works if you queu alone

Yeah i know that works only alone but it SHOULD work when ur sign with only one person (like a healer)

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icex View Post
    Yeah i know that works only alone but it SHOULD work when ur sign with only one person (like a healer)
    The point is to give an alternative. You either

a) Queue with people you know, and have the bonuses of a more predictable/probably fun run (if this is a guild run you get guild XP and stuff), or
    b) Take your chances with the Random Dungeon Finder and be rewarded with goodies.

You're not meant to have your cake and eat it too, so to speak. It should be an intelligent choice between guild XP/more controlled run and personal rewards. You shouldn't get both; you already have short queue times.
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2011-04-30 at 04:06 PM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Icex View Post
    Hey, this is a bit stupid when i want to sign as tank (with CtA in dungeonfinder) with my guildmate (healer) it just disappear (bonus reward) why we cant sign both in one grp? Or maby i should sign as tank for a bonus reward and then my guild mate should join to party maby then i will be able to do dungeon with friend AND take bonus reward, im not asking for reward in full guild grp but only for bonus when im sign with one gmate... This should help to find grup faster when u sign as dps but when we have CtA tank and healer why we just cant go together in one grup. I think blizz should change this small thing...

sorry for my english...
    should they also throw in the option for you to choose what gear and loot drops from each boss and mob?

-.- no ofc not. but... look i have guild mate haler when is CtA for tanks and healers so why we just cant go together if we both have CtA when we r alone...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinkz View Post
    Cta only works if you queu alone
    Redundancy... Because someone has to state the obvious!

And to the Op, I don't find it stupid at all. As eternalwhitemoon (couldn't you make that longer?) said, either you are going to have a more rewarding run in terms of less stress and less wipes, or get rewarded with more gold, pots etc.
    It is only fair to go that way. Think of CtA bags as your earnings for teaching pugs to perform better in dungeons (assuming you do have the knowledge and skills and a bit of leadership).
    Besides... The system was not implemented to make easy riders richer but to provide hard rides with more incentives to pug and make the lives of the rest easier.
    That's why it shouldn't go as you want to!!