Thread: The Razer Naga

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I got mine a few months back, and i couldn't be happier, it took a while to get used to, but once u are, its so great. I've found uses for it in every class i played, and its also fantastic for healing. It's never gone wrong once. Don't really have anything bad to say about it, if someone asked for a mmo mouse, it'd be my first suggestion.

EDIT: although the back and forward key's are in an annoying place, but you get used to it after a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    so i just bought my naga had one awhile back an remember there being a control pannel of sorts to adjust the settings such as dpi an others when i got it today no disk came with it or anything installed the latest firmware drivers an all but where is this control pannel i need to adjust the dpi

Deleted
    Saw some good reviews ,ty all.

ive had two so far, my first was fantastic, my second, was okay but every two months I would experience a floating effect, i would move my mouse but my cursor would be slow to react , which really sucked like something was interferring with the laser, or my surface was not good.I never had such probs with my first one, i may return this one while it's still on warranty to best buy to get another.