So what exactly drops from the Satchel...

of Exotic MYSTERIES? Is it truly a mystery? Or does anyone have a confirmed loot list as announced by a blue.

The reason I ask is because at the start of this Satchel nonsense, I read that only three farmable dungeon mounts were being popped into the equation - Deathcharger's Reins, Swift White Hawkstrider, and Reins of the Raven Lord. But I recently saw a screenie of someone who found a Green Proto Drake in theirs...

I like giving people the benefit of the doubt, so I'm not even considering that it's shopped. But the Green Proto is a rep farm, not a dungeon farm. I under stand the 3 announced mounts, but now that a Green Proto has been spotted, where is the line drawn? If reputation mounts are dropping in the bags...

How about cross faction mounts?
    Or Argent Tourney mounts?
    What about removed mounts??

I know I for one would spend far more time being patient with PuGs in the new dungeons if, say, a Black Proto or Zulian Tiger might pop from my Satchel...however rare that chance may be. But without proper confirmation on the topic, braving the horrors of CTA LFD for a Raven Lord (the only mount my main hasn't gotten from the supposed list of possible mount drops) is simply not worth it.

Common: Flasks / Uncut Gems / Potions
    Rare: Pets (Including the argent tournament ones and cross faction because these have always been BoE)

Super Rare: Any mount that can drop off an instance boss (Deathcharger, Anzu) or as a reward from dailies (such as the white polar bear and green proto drake)
    So no removed mounts, cross faction mounts or tournament mounts, or rather no tournament mounts have appeared so far, but unlike the pets these are not BoE so it would be very unlikely.

For the most accurate loot list we have so far, check wowhead regularly.
    Last edited by Imnick; 2011-04-30 at 03:19 PM.

Hmmm. Very nice everything you have there.

But its got a list of a few things that confuse me.

The Blue Drake from 10 man Maly was moves to Oculus and then, AFAIK, back again. So THAT's weird.

Also it lists all the AT pets, Alliance and Horde. I've already been a sneaky snake and played the Booty Bay AH to grab all 5 of the Horde ones for my Dwarf, but are these confirmed cross faction drops as well?

I got the white hawkstrider yesterday but it wasnt on the list for it on wowhead fyi

Quote Originally Posted by nannerpuss View Post
    I got the white hawkstrider yesterday but it wasnt on the list for it on wowhead fyi
    As the patch has only been out a few days it hasn't had time to gather a comprehensive list, the data is gathered by players looting the bag so it will be a while before it is 100% accurate