Is it bad that im waiting for the next set of t12 to be released before....

i decide what toon im going to be playing in 4.2? i like all of them it seems like the tie breaker would be the look of the t12 gear...is this wrong?

Deleted
    It is abnormal to say the very least.

Not to mention most (in ideal world all) PvE-ers should play with ridiculously unzoomed WoW so nobody really sees "what you wear"...

Quote Originally Posted by broflexing View Post
    i decide what toon im going to be playing in 4.2? i like all of them it seems like the tie breaker would be the look of the t12 gear...is this wrong?
    I'm the same way dude. I was actually pissed I leveled my rogue to 85 first when I saw the T11 was toilet paper papa smurf wiped his *butt* with.

Edit: cleaned up language so I don't get an infraction lol.
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2011-04-30 at 04:01 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    I'm the same way dude. I was actually pissed I leveled my rogue to 85 first when I saw the T11 was toilet paper papa smurf wiped his ass with.
    Don't hate on the toilet paper papa smurf.. thingie ma umm.. okay maybe it does look awful n.n

If you actually enjoy all of them, it's fine. But you might end up regretting the class eventually.

i7 4690K/4.7GHz | GTX 960 SSC (x2 SLI) | 2x4GB G.Skill Ripjaws | Gigabyte Z97X SLI | Corsair CX600W | Corsair Air 540 Silver | Corsair H110i Cooler
    XL2430T @ 144Hz | Corsair K70 RGB Brown | Logitech G400S/800DPI+1.2 sens+Raw Input | QcK+

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    It is abnormal to say the very least.

Not to mention most (in ideal world all) PvE-ers should play with ridiculously unzoomed WoW so nobody really sees "what you wear"...
    it's not abnormal by far, players like their toons to look good, that's part of the fun! you raid, you win, you progress and your toon looks better while doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by broflexing View Post
    only thing i find wrong is you even asking lol i mean seriously...