Thread: DC issue

10+ Year Old Account

DC issue

So I haven't really played wow in a while, and I know earlier this week there were a lot of DC issues after the patch. Well I'm curious to whether or not they have fixed this problem because I still get dc'd every time I try and log in. Just wondering if I'm missing anything
    "Warlocks do not play the game to have fun, they are merely there to make sure no one else has any." -Sun Tzu: The Art of Warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it's only 2 toons that I'm getting dc'd on if I'm logging in or switching over... Both of them use Omen, Vuhdo and Bartender.
    Trying to adjust the positioning of Vuhdo is also freezing me up for some reason.

PLUS, the constant porting to the SW city GY for no reason is getting really old.(this happens on any toon I have in SW)

Both of you it sounds like addon issues.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I King I View Post
    Both of you it sounds like addon issues.
    This.

I haven't had any issues with disconnects, both pre- and post-patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    This.

I haven't had any issues with disconnects, both pre- and post-patch.
    Yep the only time i had issues was before i disabled out of date addons and addons i didnt need.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've updated them all, a few I like to use haven't had updates so I've just disabled them for now...

The porting to GY issue happens on any toon in SW for me, addons or not. ie; my banker or dk bagmaker.