Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Eggs thrown at Bieber concert

OMG Someone threw eggs at Justin Bieber while he was on stage in Sydney Australia last week..

Here is some footage...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=votc1...layer_embedded

The scary thing is Beiber fans are talking retaliation..

Quote: the incident prompted a storm of criticism on social networking sites with one fan taking to Twitter to warn the culprit, "Dear person who threw eggs at @justinbieber in Sydney, you now have over #9millionbeliebers after you, be afraid! We go harder than hard!"

Oh no, bieber fans are hardcore, the guy should be scared...

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy deserves a Nobel Prize in the category of WIN.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Are Bieber fans actually called Beliebers? As far as the egg throwing, that's pretty lame on the part of the people doing it. Save eggs for eating please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphmortus View Post
    saelthos, I think you are the most rational person I have ever seen on a gaming forum.

Deleted
    I applaud to the dude who let those fall down.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy deserves a high five and a life times supply worth of cake

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I don't like him but really, that is going too far.

Hate him all you want but you don't need to throw eggs at him.
    Why not? He is destroying masculinity!

I mean, what do women find attractive about that scrawny little kid? I dont understand at all what people find attractive about a squeaky-high voice, no muscles at all and just generally terrible. Can someone please explain this to me?

Justin Bieber is a rape apologist. Eggs are too good for him.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkdruidelf View Post

I mean, what do women find attractive about that scrawny little kid? I dont understand at all what people find attractive about a squeaky-high voice, no muscles at all and just generally terrible. Can someone please explain this to me?
    Because girls can relate to him.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmybob117 View Post
    This guy deserves a high five and a life times supply worth of cake
    Or eggs. n_n

10+ Year Old Account

I smell jealousy.

Not that I disagree with you.

Good job to the guy who threw the eggs!

I have never heard of Justin Biebers music but I know who he is and its not targeted at me so why do people care? This guy who through eggs paid money to go to a justin bieber concert and is going to get in trouble for what? if you dont like someones music dont listen to it. Why waste your life on what you don't like rather than enjoy it. the hate that he gets is sorta sad. Are people just jealous that he is making music for their little sisters and not for them?

Deleted
    Sad people are sad.
    No, I don't like Bieber, I don't hate him either. Just your average pop-music.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Failmuffins View Post
    Or eggs. n_n
    Indeed, get this man eggs and cake!

He is rich and famous, you can get anyone that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Syntic View Post
    I smell jealousy.

Not that I disagree with you.
    Not jelousy but illogicity (if thats a word). It just makes no sense in my mind!

Going to someone's concert and throwing eggs at them because you don't like their music...someone really has no life at all.

The eggs should have been hard-boiled, and thrown directly at him.

that being said, i've got nothing against Bieber, i'm pretty indifferent to his fame, i don't listen to him, and people that do, don't do so around me.

It is just Lulzy. hell i would even laugh if they did it to Metallica or some famous rapper, or someone else that sings.