Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    19 rebirths
    28 soulstone
    7 ghouls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFlames View Post
    Well yes, if every boss actually was faceroll then yes - you're right. But I can still remeber people whining about Cata heroics being hard and if you're in group with those people you're most likely to die - which was inevitable for yourself. Dying more or less means absolutely nothing so no need to be pro with a survivability %. (talking to the other guy).
    If one plays more on a char its more likely to die, but in this ''way'' you get punished for playing often because you die more often = lame.
    You dont know what class they play, you dont know what guild they're in, you know nothing about them. They might not have died in a heroic! Im just saying that just because you had that experience in a heroic, doesn't mean everyone has.
    Edit: d; .. Plus, he never said he didn't die. He said people leached rebirths. They are not equal :3

15+ Year Old Account
    17 times by druid, 3 times by soulstone and 0 facepalms!!1

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linitund View Post
    You dont know what class they play, you dont know what guild they're in, you know nothing about them. They might not have died in a heroic! Im just saying that just because you had that experience in a heroic, doesn't mean everyone has.
    Edit: d; .. Plus, he never said he didn't die. He said people leached rebirths. They are not equal :3
    He actually said he didnt die (often) with his 90% survivability (I dont even know how to calculate this tbh, but anyway).
    You did mention factors just like how I explained one example in my previous comment (the heroic one) - you can act all pro with survivablity but its not all in your hand. Its more likely that the 24 others decide if you die or not then its yourself - per example.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

Deleted
    as a tank.
    Druid:69
    SS:14
    Ghould:18(pre change)
    as dps.
    40 druid
    9ss
    4ghoul
    14 ankh
    as healer
    39druid
    23ss
    3ghoul.

Deleted
    He actually said he didnt die (often) with his 90% survivability (I dont even know how to calculate this tbh, but anyway).
    You did mention factors just like how I explained one example in my previous comment (the heroic one) - you can act all pro with survivablity but its not all in your hand. Its more likely that the 24 others decide if you die or not then its yourself - per example.
    That's not the same person. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eowor View Post
    Awww, come ingame...I'l give you one fast!

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Um, too many.

Rebirthed by druids 131
    Resurrected by soulstones 109
    Raised as a ghoul 5
    =245

To be fair, this is of all time ever playing, and I've been a healer my whole WoW career (and this is my main), and I love me some hard modes. I seriously am usually the last to die. QQ.
    Last edited by eternalwhitemoon; 2011-05-01 at 02:11 PM. Reason: tooootally misinterpreted my own data, go me!

Deleted
    Deaths are often inevitable. Both PvE and PvP.
    Deaths yes, getting combatressed what this topic is about : no

Well yes, if every boss actually was faceroll then yes - you're right. But I can still remeber people whining about Cata heroics being hard and if you're in group with those people you're most likely to die - which was inevitable for yourself. Dying more or less means absolutely nothing so no need to be pro with a survivability %. (talking to the other guy).
    If one plays more on a char its more likely to die, but in this ''way'' you get punished for playing often because you die more often = lame.
    What's pro about a survivabilitylog, it's just facts. For example we got a guy who dies a lot in our guild and his survivability is at 70-80% most of the time, I just checked how many times he has been rebirthed : 187 times and he plays just as much as me.

Sure you can't compare it to anyone in this thread because one guy might be in a hardcore guild and the other in a casual guild but in my case we cleared hc content in wotlk and are now at 8/13 so yea ...

For people that don't know how you see the % = WoL log -> dashboard -> survivability

It shows how long a player lasted on a try and what he died from, it's a quick way to see if people are crap or not.

153 rebirths by druids, 19 soulstones and 19 times ressed as a ghoul.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Deleted
    Even if they are hard dying is, in most cases, the person who died's fault ie: didn't use healthstone, didn't pop defensive cd's or simply just the age old slow reaction speed. And as such the people getting more battleresses does mean you die more often, because you don't waste battleresses after the wipe is called.

As for playing less my paladin has been my main since vanilla, so it has little to do with that, Oh and I've always raided as healer outside a short ret adventure inside ICC 25 heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kemanorel View Post
    Not sure about total, but at least one of each type of ressurection is on my statistics thread. It took gong duty on a progression push on atramedes (I'd done the fight multiple times previously in a past guild on that character, as gong and as plain dps) to justify soulstoning the hunter, and also me using it. 6 times got to be a pre-4.1 ghoul, early ICC's guildmaster and raid leader was fond of humiliating the other dps who had died by ghoul-ressing them and telling them to get up and deeps harder. In ICC, minimal % buff, sub-251s for majority of the raid... I miss him though
    Back when my DK was my main, I always used to ghoul people. Especially the other DK cause it annoyed him

10+ Year Old Account
    57. I think thats a pretty good number considering the time frame. I expected it to be lower cause I usually am among the last to go down. Though usually every time I go down I get one. Druids love my deeps I guess. Or maybe I'm just pretty. 57 soul stone resses too.. and they where all mine. xD, probably mostly in bgs or when I popped one jumping off a building for kicks.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

Deleted
    314 druids
    45 soul stones
    5 ghouls

As a healer, I've been B'rezzed:
    16 times by Rebirth
    8 times by soulstones
    1 time as a ghoul

This is since Achieves were implemented :>

How many? Too damn many!! Stop with the ressing and let me drink my tea / tab out / do get a snack in peace while you finish the boss!!