need an addon that helps with teammate tracking in BG's and arena.

I need something to keep better track of my teammates in BG's and arenas, i know i can use raid markers, but i can't do that when i'm not Raid lead (in random bg's and shit). also, it'd be nice if no one else but the people in my group (or people that have the addon, if it's that kinda addon) can see the marks. idk if i'm being very clear, but it just comes down to, wanting to keep track of my group without using the raid markers.

anyone know of something i can use?

There isn't an addon I can think of that can do something like what you want. Do you know though that you can form into a raid before queuing up for a BG\Arena, put up your raid markers, then queue up and the same raid marks will stay on everyone.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    There isn't an addon I can think of that can do something like what you want. Do you know though that you can form into a raid before queuing up for a BG\Arena, put up your raid markers, then queue up and the same raid marks will stay on everyone.
    yes, i did know that. maybe there's a name plate mod i could do..

DocsNameplates can do this afaik, although it needs to be fixed for 4.1 atm ..

This Wowhead post might also work
    Last edited by Ketho; 2011-05-01 at 09:07 AM.