Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

PLEASE stop complaining about Firelands.

I think Firelands sounds great, one of my favorite parts is there only being 7 bosses. 12 just felt overwhelming to me. Not everyone playing this game has the time or dedication to spend the time it takes to progress through 12 bosses. With my guild we were so time limited due to peoples jobs and personal lives that by the time we got up to a progression boss, our time was out from killing a ton of bosses before it which slowed our progression down a bit.
    If 7 bosses isn't enough for you because you have that much time to dedicate to the game where you'd want more, great, good for you, but keep in mind not everyone does. Go get an alt to raid on to kill time, or do hard modes, I'm sure they'll be much more time consuming.
    On top of dailies, the daily not so random heroic, and farming for raid mats I find it hard to see how people can still whine that they want more, go outside, the world's a beautiful place.
    Please, don't ruin this by complaining about it.
    Last edited by xfakelove; 2011-05-01 at 03:52 AM.

Agreed. If you don't like it, make your own game so you can do whatever you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerhunter247 View Post
    Agreed. If you don't like it, make your own game so you can do whatever you want.
    Yes, because the history of the world is built upon complacency.
    Once we gathered friends together, drank a ton of Mountain Dew and beer, and role played with paper, pencils, and books.
    Now I log onto MMOs with the same people and we only talk about how hard we PWNed that: Noob, boss, etc.
    I hate modern gaming....

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did you know that nobody is forcing you to do all 12 of the current bosses? If you only have time to do 7 bosses, then only do 7.

On the other hand, it's impossible for people who can/want to do more then 7 bosses to do more then those 7.

I saw this under "recent forum posts" and I simply had to participate in the next round of Firelands discussion.

If you don't have the time to kill all 12 bosses, then kill 7 of them, but the guilds that have time to kill 12 shouldn't have to suffer for that. The game shouldn't be reduced to the lowest common denominator.

Quote Originally Posted by xfakelove View Post
    I think Firelands sounds great, one of my favorite parts is there only being 7 bosses. 12 just felt overwhelming to me. Not everyone playing this game has the time or dedication to spend the time it takes to progress through 12 bosses. With my guild we were so time limited due to peoples jobs and personal lives that by the time we got up to a progression boss, our time was out from killing a ton of bosses before it which slowed our progression down a bit.
    If 7 bosses isn't enough for you because you have that much time to dedicate to the game where you'd want more, great, good for you, but keep in mind not everyone does. Go get an alt to raid on to kill time, or do hard modes, I'm sure they'll be much more time consuming.
    On top of dailies, the daily not so random heroic, and farming for raid mats I find it hard to see how people can still whine that they want more, go outside, the world's a beautiful place.
    Please, don't ruin this by complaining about it.
    Oh "WAAAAAAAAAA" This post reads as yet another fanboy defending the poor multimillion dollar company.
    They don't need your defending, If people want to knock them down a peg they should be able to defend themselves, just because you live on they're every word doesn't mean the world should suffer your ignorance.

Complaints Challenge people company's to do better, and Those who rise to the Challenge always end up doing better, If we let every company do whatever they wanted to we'd never get vast improvements.

Put aside your fanboy clothes and think about logic for a moment if that is even possible.

Also, Nobody forces you to read every single post who disagrees with your opinion, Hide under the stupid rock you seem to live under and ignore the rest of the world if it really bothers you.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm only complaining about my tier set as a rogue :P is that acceptable?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    Oh "WAAAAAAAAAA" This post reads as yet another fanboy defending the poor multimillion dollar company.
    They don't need your defending, If people want to knock them down a peg they should be able to defend themselves, just because you live on they're every word doesn't mean the world should suffer your ignorance.

Complaints Challenge people company's to do better, and Those who rise to the Challenge always end up doing better, If we let every company do whatever they wanted to we'd never get vast improvements.

Put aside your fanboy clothes and think about logic for a moment if that is even possible.

Also, Nobody forces you to read every single post who disagrees with your opinion, Hide under the stupid rock you seem to live under and ignore the rest of the world if it really bothers you.
    Oh "bawww" I'm the customer I know whats right, no matter what you do I'll always complain. Put aside your antagonist role and appreciate what they're giving you.

See? Everyone can do that! :'D

Fact of the matter is, nobody knows how troublesome these upcoming bosses will be to down. Considering the achievement for clearing the entirety of T1 only occured this month I think its safe to say that, if these next round of bosses are harder, people WON'T have time to clear more than 7 bosses in a week on farm as soon as the patch is out. You will all just be finishing up before the next teir hits. Scratch that, a slim majority of you will be just finishing up when the next teir hits.
    Guilds right now have only just gotten all the t1 on farm. Its not like they're going to down all 7 bosses the day it comes out and then have nothing to do for a year and a half. That seems to be everyone's idea.

The content is going to keep you busy, don't act like you're all going to down it in one night. After 6 years of designing and building and improving their game, I'm sure they're not going to go, "HEY YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE AWESOME? 7 BOSSES THAT HAVE 3 HIT POINTS AND DO NOTHING. THAT WOULD SO IMPRESS OUR EXTREMELY TEMPERMENTAL COMMUNITY. :'D"

Nobody can really complain or boast that its going to be fantastic until they're trying it themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavan View Post
    Yes, because the history of the world is built upon complacency.
    Taking initiative is hardly complacency. If anything whining and crying on a non-official forum is complacency. It's most certainly not productive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercaust View Post
    I saw this under "recent forum posts" and I simply had to participate in the next round of Firelands discussion.

If you don't have the time to kill all 12 bosses, then kill 7 of them, but the guilds that have time to kill 12 shouldn't have to suffer for that. The game shouldn't be reduced to the lowest common denominator.
    pretty much what i was going to say. if you are the most casual of casual and don't have time to kill all 12 bosses then you don't need to. there are still "hardcore" players who would like more content to keep them occupied.
    however we have not yet seen firelands and the hardmodes could be very difficult and time-consuming meaning that the players with a lot of time to play will be kept occupied. we will have to wait and see before complaining.
    even if there are only 7 bosses not many people are 13/13 t1 so they will still have that content to keep them occupied.

i bet if paragon clears it very quickly (because we all know they will) people with 6/7 normals down will start to complain about how its too easy if it got cleared that fast (because we all know they will)
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Oh "bawww" I'm the customer I know whats right, no matter what you do I'll always complain. Put aside your antagonist role and appreciate what they're giving you.

See? Everyone can do that! :'D

Fact of the matter is, nobody knows how troublesome these upcoming bosses will be to down. Considering the achievement for clearing the entirety of T1 only occured this month I think its safe to say that, if these next round of bosses are harder, people WON'T have time to clear more than 7 bosses in a week on farm as soon as the patch is out. You will all just be finishing up before the next teir hits. Scratch that, a slim majority of you will be just finishing up when the next teir hits.
    Guilds right now have only just gotten all the t1 on farm. Its not like they're going to down all 7 bosses the day it comes out and then have nothing to do for a year and a half. That seems to be everyone's idea.

The content is going to keep you busy, don't act like you're all going to down it in one night. After 6 years of designing and building and improving their game, I'm sure they're not going to go, "HEY YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE AWESOME? 7 BOSSES THAT HAVE 3 HIT POINTS AND DO NOTHING. THAT WOULD SO IMPRESS OUR EXTREMELY TEMPERMENTAL COMMUNITY. :'D"

Nobody can really complain or boast that its going to be fantastic until they're trying it themselves.
    "Giving us" are you retarded they're being paid.

If a Fast food joint serves up shit on a plate would you just say "its okay its what they gave me!" no you wouldn't unless your some kind of mentally challenged halfwit or really scared to confront people.

I don't order pizza often but every time it comes cold, I ring up and get free pizza, And the next one that we get is ten times better, Because the complaint made them work harder.

Roll over and let big companies stamp on both sides of your head if you like, Don't stop others.

I'd also like to point out i haven't complained, Just think people who attack those making complaints are fanboys.
    Last edited by Mayia; 2011-05-01 at 04:29 AM.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerhunter247 View Post
    But anyone who tries to gets their project called out as being a WoW clone
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah
    There really isn't much to say about SC2, it's not a very complex game. Three races that never change and that's it, end of story.

10+ Year Old Account

If you had a clue about what gets things changed you wouldn't be calling the OP a fanboy. That's the most basic of gamer jargon utilized by the most immature of gamers. COMPLAINING does nothing but get you ignored. Constructive criticism however grabs the attention of those who matter and actually facilitates necessary changes. I have yet to see any constructive criticism on this site or in the General Discussion forum of the official site. It's just filled with the same old small-minded children such as yourself that think you are entitled to whatever you want and bitching is how you'll get it.

Blizzard responds to such behavior as any adult would a toddler throwing a tantrum, they ignore it. You want things done? Be a grownup and go to them as such. You'll be amazed at what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by TyloBedo View Post
    Did you know that nobody is forcing you to do all 12 of the current bosses? If you only have time to do 7 bosses, then only do 7.

On the other hand, it's impossible for people who can/want to do more then 7 bosses to do more then those 7.
    Did you ever think maybe I WANT to finish the entire tier? No, you didn't because you were too busy thinking "OMG 7 BOSSES? YOU MEAN I WON'T HAVE TO DEDICATE MORE THAN 12 HOURS A WEEK TO RAIDING TO GET ANYWHERE? What will I do with the rest of my week?"
    Get a life and make some friends, and only 7 bosses wouldn't feel like an issue for you.
    I shouldn't be punished and unable to complete a whole raid tier just because I have a job, and a social life, and because god forbid, I want to do something other than play WoW the entire day.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with 7 bosses?
    We get two new dungeons a kick ass set of dailies coming with firelands and a badass raid what more could anyone ask for?
    I swear 90% of this game is filled with stuck up dickwads that don't know how to appreciate a good game.
    My fucking god there's at least 10 QQ threads a day... thanks for this thread OP it was needed.

If a Fast food joint serves up shit on a plate would you just say "its okay its what they gave me!" no you wouldn't unless your some kind of mentally challenged halfwit or really scared to confront people.

I don't order pizza often but every time it comes cold, I ring up and get free pizza, And the next one that we get is ten times better, Because the complaint made them work harder.

Roll over and let big companies stamp on both sides of your head if you like, Don't stop others.

I'd also like to point out i haven't complained, Just think people who attack those making complaints are fanboys.
    it seems like you are calling up to complain your pizza is cold before it has even been delivered.
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

10+ Year Old Account

So you're saying the game was shit on release? Huh, that would be a customer service issue really but I have to ask, why still play if you felt it was shitty from the start? Moreover, there were millions that did not think like you. Should they all be put out just to please you?

Further, your analogy really does not apply. We're not talking about a game that is broken or incorrect. We're talking about you not getting what you think you should in a FREE patch. When you order that cold pizza, you don't get an extra one just because the first was cold and they certainly don't give you a free order of hot wings just because you feel you should get them.

If you have time to kill all 12 bosses, then do it and progress into hard modes. But guilds that don't have the time to kill 12 and would rather have a raid with 7 shouldn't have to suffer for that.
    See what I did there?

You have no idea how long each of the bosses or the trash in between them will take. There is EVERY chance that the Firelands will actually take more time to complete than the current raids did to start off with.

I will be disappoint until they top Ulduar.

Yeah... That'll be a long wait.
    Nightstormer of Azuremyst