Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    The incessant complaining has gotten to the point where it's comical to see what little thing people find to complain about.

I always wonder how these people function in their lives always complaining about their surroundings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulthor View Post
    What's wrong with 7 bosses?
    Nothing. But to some people, numbers is all that matters. Warcraft has become a game of numbers. It is all about the biggest numbers.

Deleted
    Firelands looks great. It was to be expected though all this hate. It's always the same I don't see why this is so different to all the other times Blizzard have released major patches.

We'l get the same old shit, people saying they are leaving and stuff - it's all bollocks. Blizzard do nothing but give and all the idiots of our online community do is complain. Best to ignore all the shite.

We can enjoy it =)

This thread is awesome. I'd bet a million bucks that all the people complaining here and defending the "hardcore" playstyle have never in their wow-career even been in a hardcore guild.

Players from hardcore guilds don't bitch until stuff is released and possibly on farm. They've been around long enough to know that you can't make assumptions from stuff you hear.

All it takes is one hard boss and people will love an instance (SSC/TK anyone?).

SWP had 6 bosses and it was amazing.

Stop bitching about things if you are unaware of what's to come.

You're all useless morons that complain just for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Azidonis View Post
    This is an "elitist" argument that you people have been tossing around for years. It's been hard for people to argue against, because the logic is actually pretty sound. However, the way the raid lock out system is designed, sometimes if you want to get to a certain boss, you have to kill other bosses in order to do it. That's where the problem comes in.
    Group B wants to kill all 12 bosses, but is not willing or is unable to put in the amount of effort required to kill all 12. As a result, they only kill 6-7 bosses. That is completely fair. Some people simply can't have everything they want. Not everyone is going to be able to complete all of the content, and why should it not be so? Why do people feel they are entitled to what the elitists once monopolized? The entitlement complex has practically infected the entire WoW community by this point, so the situation is irreversible.

And for the record, I am not elitist in any sense. I am in the lowest common denominator of raiding guilds. I barely saw beyond T4 content in TBC, but I was still happy to accomplish what I could. I cannot understand why everyone can't just be happy with what they have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asics View Post
    Quit over a year and are still here?

that's like if you quit smoking but still go out to the smoking area with the other smokers and tell them smoking is bad for your health.
    That makes you the bouncer at the entrance, telling people who can and can't come in.

Internet is a free place, get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavan View Post
    Yes, because the history of the world is built upon complacency.
    It was built on people being dissatisfied and making something better than what was available.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

What is Blizzard said "Ok you can have your 12 bosses, but it will be another 6 months of development and 2 months of testing."? Would you be satisfied then? No. You people say you want new content, then you complain that you have more free time than this will take to clear. Beggars can't be choosers. Take what you get and be happy with it.

Or would you rather have 12 tank-and-spank + don't stand in fire fights, or have 7 epic, complex, fresh encounters to enjoy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Beggars can't be choosers. Take what you get and be happy with it.
    And those people that don't choose to take it, leave.

And suddenly, the roles are reversed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Not sure exactly what you're trying to imply here. It is the first post game release content raid added.

This is a tough one to critisize them on. You're only upset that they didn't ship it in 4.1...
    No I meant that before the game was released, the first information Blizzard had at Blizzcon was that Firelands will be released with the launch of the game. They also said that game will have most endgame content ever.

Fast forward 6 months, and they said Firelands will be in next patch, likely in 4.1

Fast forward 3 months, they said it will be in patch 4.2

Fast forward 2 months and they said they will cut back on the number of bosses (radically).

I would not be surprised, if next announcement would be that it will be done "soon" tm.
    But I hope you will enjoy the raid. However - having been in Sunwell - Blizzard has already stated that it was "fail" and they will never-ever do Sunwell-type raids, so don't dream about it - it will be 7 bosses - content which will be measured not on enjoyment for raiders, but how many sunday players can finish - as Blizzard is in the business, its numbers, that count, likely not your opinion.
    Last edited by Gron; 2011-05-02 at 08:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gron View Post
    No I meant that before the game was released, the first information Blizzard had at Blizzcon was that Firelands will be released with the launch of the game. They also said that game will have most endgame content ever.

Fast forward 6 months, and they said Firelands will be in next patch, likely in 4.1

Fast forward 3 months, they said it will be in patch 4.2

Fast forward 2 months and they said they will cut back on the number of bosses (radically).

I would not be surprised, if next announcement would be that it will be done "soon" tm.
    But I hope you will enjoy the raid. However - having been in Sunwell - Blizzard has already stated that it was "fail" and they will never-ever do Sunwell-type raids, so don't dream about it - it will be 7 bosses - content which will be measured not on enjoyment for raiders, but how many sunday players can finish - as Blizzard is in the business, its numbers, that count, likely not your opinion.
    Well said imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayia View Post
    Oh "WAAAAAAAAAA" This post reads as yet another fanboy defending the poor multimillion dollar company.
    They don't need your defending, If people want to knock them down a peg they should be able to defend themselves, just because you live on they're every word doesn't mean the world should suffer your ignorance.

Complaints Challenge people company's to do better, and Those who rise to the Challenge always end up doing better, If we let every company do whatever they wanted to we'd never get vast improvements.

Put aside your fanboy clothes and think about logic for a moment if that is even possible.

Also, Nobody forces you to read every single post who disagrees with your opinion, Hide under the stupid rock you seem to live under and ignore the rest of the world if it really bothers you.
    He's not defending it, he's saying not to judge something that hasn't even been tested. You're on the opposite side of what you were even talking about. You immediately started saying he was a fanboy and that he blindly will follow this big corporation.. I don't know if firelands will be good, bad, boring, or very fun, but I do know that nobody here knows yet and won't know until it's released and has been fully expierienced.
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
    "..We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.." - H.P. Lovecraft.
    Awesome Rave Blog ------> http://www.fuckyeahhumans.blogspot.com/ <------ Awesome Rave Blog
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leigh/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Azidonis View Post
    This is an "elitist" argument that you people have been tossing around for years. It's been hard for people to argue against, because the logic is actually pretty sound. However, the way the raid lock out system is designed, sometimes if you want to get to a certain boss, you have to kill other bosses in order to do it. That's where the problem comes in.
    Actually, you can carry over your progress from one week to the next if you want to just progress on a specific boss. You don't have to kill every boss every week. If people want to see all the content they can carry over progress to the next week and work on their progression boss. Once they get him down they can go back and kill all the previous bosses the next week and work on a new progression boss. That system has been in place for quite awhile now.